𝟙

┏━━━━━━༻♛༺━━━━━━┓

Astraea!

Astraea!

┗━━━━━━༻♛༺━━━━━━┛

THE ROYAL FAMILY ALL walked outside to greet the new arrival, including Francis, who urged his father's other son, his half-brother, Sebastian, Bash, to come with him. King Henry is joining by his mistress, Diane.

     Queen Catherin was nowhere to be seen at that time. Two carriages were pulled up in front of the castle, one with the Queen of Scots, Mary, and another with her ladies-in-waiting.

     The ladies-in-waiting, Aylee, Kenna, Lola, and Greer get out of their carriage and greet their old friend and queen, Mary.

     "Make no mistake, we're here now to get our young queen in the game. Alliances can change. Before they do, Mary needs to win the prince's heart." Lady Greer said to all her companions and her Queen.

     Mary looked at the beautiful castle and the vast, rich land for as far as she can see for a moment, Mary then headed towards the royal family with her ladies just behind her, to greet everyone. Her eyes stealing glances of the Dauphin every now and then.

     His blonde hair looked as if they were spun from gold itself, he had crystal blue eyes as bright as the clear ocean surface looking so calm and gentle.

     King Henry eyed Francis from the corner of his eye. Francis exhaled loudly before stepping forward and bowing to the queen.

     "Your Grace,"

     "No, call me Mary, please." She smiled at him making him smile a little as well.

     "Francis."

     Mary looked at him nervously. "The castle seems bigger. Is that possible. And you, too, of course." Her ladies snickered at her from behind.

     "Is that such a surprise?" he asked with an amused smile.

     "No," she shook her head lightly. "Especially since your legs were always longer than mine. You know, I hated, I hated that when we were young. I was always chasing after you—you and Astraea, but, now, uh, now it suits you." He smiled and bowed once again.

     At that moment, Mary Stuart swore to herself, she'll be the Queen of this land and his heart.

═════✮❁•°°•❁✮══════