Prologue

The Morettis and Hernandez are famous around the world

The Morettis and Hernandez are famous around the world. They are very rich . They are the kings of business world. They own top most of the companies and properties. They are very strict and emotionless. People tremble in fear when they think about them. No one goes against them and if anyone dares to do so,they have to face the consequences.They are very private people who don't like rumours and goosips. They try to be as far as possible from media. Only their achievements are known to the world. Their private life is secret for everyone

The business they hold is coverup for mafia. The Morettis and Hernandez have their Big mafia Empire. The Morettis own American and Italian mafia while the Hernandez own Spanish mafia.The Italian and Spanish mafia were built from generations while American mafia was won by Italian don Vincenzo after he defeated previous American don in a war. After Vincenzo became don of American mafia, his brothers took responsibility of Italian mafia.

They do illegal stuffs like shipment and dealings of drugs, liqour, weapons but they don't harm innocents.They don't do human trafficking or prostitution business. Infact they save people from human trafficking and prostitution . They are highly respected in mafia world. They stand in top five mafias .

The Morettis are very large family with Roberto being head of the family , his wife Gretta, 4 sons ,4 daughter-inlaws and 21 grandsons while Ricardo is head of Hernandes family with his wife Savannah, 2 sons ,2 daughter-inlaws and 5 grandsons. Both the families have been close allies since generations and now they are one family after Vincenzo and Emeralda's marriage . The families are very overprotective about each other. They love each other alot and can do anything for each other.

Both the families are happy with everything they have but they still feel empty. Their only wish is that they want a babygirl in the family . And finally, one day their wish gets granted.

»»——⍟——««

So here is the prologue. There will be more two parts in it which I will update soon

Keep reading and take care♡