chapter 1-forever turned into never

You're woken up to the sound of your dad mowing the lawn. You roll your emerald green orbs and pick up your guitar and start to play wonderwall.
Y/n: "this early, really dad?"
Your/dads/name: "it's afternoon y/n!"
Oh no I slept in all day again this has happened every day since I moved. I turned on spotify and started playing my "~vibes~" playlist. I smiled at my Arctic Monkeys poster with alex Turner gazing at me and pulled on my broken doc martins. I smudged my eyeliner from the sound of Old Money by Lana Del Rey playing. I didn't have much to do today so I caught the first bus and romantisised the journey since I have nothing better to do. A crowd of teenagers gathered around me asking for my autographs.
Girl 1: Oh my gosh y/n your cover of boy with luv blew me away!
Girl 2: same especially the guitar solo you added in
I smiled and sighed. I love my fans

As I hopped off of the bus I spotted two boys by an ice cream stand doing the renegade dance. I chuckled. I remeber my cover of that dance before I discovered my natural gift of song writing.
For example today at the beachwood cafe I scribbled down some lyrics about my ex boyfriend Brandon-Michael Smith. He cheated on me.

"Thought we were forever but I guess forever turned to never,
can't bare to be without you just the thought of you, you made me clever
spend every hour of every day crying and laughing but whatever
don't forget me Bran
Ive cried tears and tears now I want ice cream,
were you even real? was it just a daydream?
Thought we were forever but I guess forever turned to never"

(for those wondering how to play this on guitar the chords are D/G/Em/A)

The writing on the napkin was all smudged, without realising I wiped away my mascara filled tears and gazed behind me at the tall brunette figure standing beside me...
A cough filled my throat as i croaked
Y/n: hello?
Felix: Im Felix I noticed you were crying, you okay?"
Y/n: your australian?
Felix laughed
Felix: well if your okay then I better get going, it was nice seeing you
Y/n: wait, how would you like to catch up some time, for lunch?
Felix: Id like that very much (he smiled) whats your name?
Y/n: oh sorry for not telling you its your/full/name
Felix: thats a beautiful name
You smiled as Felix opened the door for you out of the cafe as you parted ways.