Our Goal

At first, Wattpad was fairly good at promoting small/growing stories.

You'd see interesting books from small authors pop on your explore now and then.

But as time went by, the explore page filled with books that already have millions of reads, and most of them are Paid.

And we know you're sick of seeing the same dozen books on your explore page EVERYDAY.

Like, where's the spice?

Small authors deserve a chance to have their writing recognised and appreciated. Wattpad has thousands of great books that are quite hard to find.

And we mean good books, with good grammar, excellent plot, and developed characters. It's hard to come across them these days because of the new algorithms.

This is where we come in.

Not only do we promote and feature underrated handpicked books that are good in every way, giving readers an opportunity to find new fresh books, we also help small authors gain the recognition they really deserve.

We also provide advice, support, and tips on how to make your book perfect. Things like, how to write good descriptions, how to make attractive covers, how to outline books, etc. Everything an author needs to know when writing a book.

Lots of people have great, original ideas. It's time we recognise them and give their talent the boost it needs.

Authors can submit their books to us for a chance to be featured on our Instagram
profile, and here on Instagram. Refer to the chapter titled 'How To Submit A Book To Be Featured' for more details!

Contact us on Instagram @wattpadhiddengems for more details!

Stay tuned for more updates on this book, regarding how to submit your book to be featured by us, and how submissions will work.