Chapter 3 (the dramatic chapter)

A/N

If you like Posy and Mrs. Everdeen, there will be a description of the chapter at the bottom. Also my friend  Aoi8hi helped me a tiny bit. Go follow her, she's working on a good story and she showed me the draft. It's really good. 💕🥰💖❤

Katniss POV

"MOTHER!!!!" Prim screams. I run into the woods and look for my mother.

"I'm sorry Katniss, it was just a birds beak clicking. I thought it was a gun." Mother says.

"YOU SCARED PRIM HALF TO DEATH!!" I scream at her.

"I said I'm sorry, Katniss!" I stare at her coldly before saying,

"Just come back to the lake. We need to set up the small house. We have three groups, group A, B, C and D. A gets to sleep in the cabin first, and the others will sleep in bushes. Then B, then C and finally D. Posy will always sleep in the cabin, because she's the youngest. You understand?" I ask. "Oh, the only group Posy isn't in is group A and B. The groups are: 

A: Rory, Prim (A/N #Prory)

B: Katniss, Gale

C: Vick, Posy

D: Hazelle (Mrs. Hawthorne), you, Posy

Okay?" I explain to her.

"Okay."

"Now hurry up." We run back to the lake, and when we get there it's almost nightfall. "Okay, Prim and Rory, get to bed. There's sleeping bags in there." I say. Prim and Rory look extremely flushed, so there might be something going on there. (A/N but Katniss your to stupid to see it)

Prim POV

I can feel the blush rising up on my cheeks as Katniss talks. I can't believe I got roomed with Rory! This. Is. STUPID. I know we got roomed cause we're the same age (15) (A/N yes I know she's 12 in the books but you know this is a fandom. So suck it up), but it's so annoying. I have the biggest crush on him EVER. And I don't know if he feels the same way! It's so stressful. What do I do? Katniss and Gale are getting roomed together, because Katniss is 17 and Gale is 18, but just WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? 

"OWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!" I screamed.

"Prim, you walked into a tree. You okay?" Rory asks. I rub my nose and nod my head. I quickly walk into the cabin and snuggled into my sleeping bag. I hear Rory closing the makeshift door, and I quickly fall asleep.

Rory POV

I stare at Prim's sleeping figure and sigh. I'll never be able to confess my feelings for her! It's so awkward whenever we're alone, it's like we never used to be able to hug as friends. I sigh again. I scoot closer to her in my sleeping bag until her breath tickles my cheek. I then slowly fall asleep.

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>> A few hours later... ¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>>

Clove POV

"We've been walking so loooooooooooooonggggggggggggg. Can we have a break please?" Glimmer moans.

"No, we only have like two days more of walking." I reply.

"WHAT??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can we just sleep? It is time to go to sleep." she asks.

"FINE. One hour. I'll stay on guard." I say.

"Clover, you haven't slept in two days! You. Have. To. Sleep. Okay?" Cato demands. It's true. But whenever I close my eyes, I see what might have become of my family. Hung, Avoxed, whipped, tortured, the list is endless. But I can't do anything about it.