The Harvest Moon Festival

We have another OC is this book, but he doesn't belong to me! He belongs to @Nolan5501 on Wattpad!

Stolas sighs in contentment as Elizabeth pants lightly.

"I'm sorry for having to move our little rendezvous early, Elizabeth. I have an engagement this month on the full moon." Stolas' hands were tied to the headboard with rope, a ball gag around his neck.

"That's perfectly fine, Stolas." the female imp helps to untie him, "But I know Blitzø will be pissed. We have fifteen new clients waiting for heads to roll."

"As shocking as it may seem, Eliza-Darling, my grimoire is actually incredibly important. And it isn't supposed to be lent out to itty bitty imps like yourself." the owl demon playfully boops the imp's nose, making her giggle, "The Harvest Moon is a very special occasion. It's been my annual duty to showcase it in the Ring of Wrath. It's celebrated by a very charming little festival with the locals."

"The Ring of Wrath? My coworkers, Moxxie and Millie, are from there, but I've never been. Blitzø just told me it was full of "inbred chuckle fucks"." Elizabeth smiles.

Stolas sits up, "Oh! Why don't you all join me at the festival? I can guarantee you all…" he pulls the covers over his head, appearing near the female imp's lower half. He chuckles at the imp's flustered expression, "…special access."

"A-A-Are you sure it's safe?" Elizabeth stutters and blushes.

Stolas stands up with the covers in his head, doing a playful owl head tilt, "I'm simply offering a work-free day of fun. I feel quite safe at the Harvest Festival. It's the same every year."

"It does sound like it could be a blast!"

"Aww, I'm sorry your clients will have to wait." the owl demon told her in a baby voice.

Elizabeth giggles as she wraps her arms around his neck, "Oh, fuck my clients~"

...

Moxxie and Millie were asleep in bed until the former's phone started to ring with a Phantom of the Opera organ ringtone. He taps it to turn it off and rolls over, but it sounds again. He sits up in annoyance and grabs the phone, answering it, "What do you want, sir?"

"Hey, hope I didn't wake you, Mox! Lizzie has a proposition for us! How would you and Mils wanna visit the Wrath Ring for some harvest bullshit this year?"

Millie sits up in excitement, "The Harvest Moon Festival?! Yee-fucking-haw!"

Moxxie sighs, "Well, Millie likes the idea. Wait, where are you calling from?"

Blitzø falls down onto the bed from the ceiling, his phone bonking him on the noggin.

"Mmhm. Of course." Moxxie nods as his boss purrs.

...

The I.M.P. van pulls up in front of two imps, who waved at them. The gang was dressed up in outfits appropriate for the festival.

Millie gets out of the van and rushes over to the two imps, "Mama! Daddy!" she runs into her father's arms, the male imp spinning her around before setting her down.