Chapter 5

Most of the heroes in the group chat hurriedly go to the highest building in Mustafu Nedzu said.

But Hawks was the fastest one to be able to be in the building.

He goes to the rooftop and sees a kid that was still in his uniform and holding something.

Then Hawks's phone gets the notification and sees that the Unknown Number left the group chat resulting in the other heroes panicking. Hawks slowly walk towards the kid but the kid quickly walks to the edge of the building.

He was mumbling something but Hawks can't understand anything.

“ Kid, please don't do it ” Hawks said but the kid didn't even bother looking at Hawks

Eraserhead, All Might, and even Nighteye was the second one to arrive in the building.

They’ve seen a kid near the edge of the building and looks like Hawks trying to sort things out.

Then all of a sudden the kid jumped. Hawks fly towards the kid but he didn't expect that something would cause his wings to not move.

Now both of them were falling.

Eraserhead was waiting for the kid to fall so that he could catch it but he didn't expect that Hawks was falling too. What could have happened to the Hawks?

Nedzu almost had a heart attack when he saw who jumped. It was Izuku.

Nighteye and All Might weren't talking while running to the rooftop but before they reached it the kid jumped.

Eraserhead tries to try to use his quirk on the two falling people but only Hawks reacts to it.

When Hawks can finally use his quirk he tries to grab the kid but he can't because something was trying to stop him from grabbing the kid.

Eraserhead uses his capture weapon to catch the kid but even his weapon can't reach the boy.

He even tries to catch the kid with his bare hands but the kid slips through. Hawks even tried to catch the kid but he can't.

Then a loud thud can be heard. Eraserhead and Hawks see a pool of blood. The kid that they were supposed to save did manage to jump the building and none of them can catch him.

Midnight, Present Mic, Best Jeanist, and even Tsukauchi saw the kid fall to the ground.

They even see that Eraserhead and Hawks tried their best to catch the kid but they can't.

There's something wrong with the kid. All of them know it. But they don't know what it is.

Nedzu didn't know what to feel. Izuku jumps and he falls to the ground. Eraserhead and Hawks tried their best to catch Izuku but they can't something doesn't add up to the situation.

Eraserhead and Hawks were staring at the kid's body. None of them moves. They were shocked and they blamed themselves for not saving the kid.

Present Mic manages to get Eraserhead and Hawks out of the scene they are both in shock.

The ambulance arrived after five minutes and then they got the kid to the ambulance.