The Truth

"MARINETTE!" screamed Cat Noir.

Alya was sitting beside Marinette, she was in her arms. While Marinette laid there unconscious.

"Marinette, Marinette! Can you hear me? Marinette!"

She called continuously but she didn't answered and laid there unconscious. Cat Noir went and knelt beside her.

"What happened to her? She is not in her akumatized anymore!"said Cat Noir.

Alya looked at him in teary eyes. "I told her and explained her not to go in Hawk Moth's side. And I guess a lot of pressure was created over her and she finally gave up. Then there was a loud blast and she laid here."

Cat Noir looked for the akuma and spotted it instantly. "Cataclysm!"

He destroyed it.

"No! No!" Hawk Moth cried. "My masterpiece! I won't spare you the next time. But the thing is, where did Ladybug went!" and his lair disappeared.

"Marinette, Marinette," they called her again and then two people came rushing.

"What happened?" asked Chloe.

"Alya what are you doing here?" asked Nino. "What happened to her? She isn't akumatized anymore!"

Then slowly Marinette opened her eyes. She clutched her head and sat up. "Where am I?"

"Marinette," Alya burst into tears and hugged her.

A confused Marinette patted her then she stood up. And at this moment, Noir disappeared and Adrien came out if nowhere.

"Thanks God you are okay Marinette," Adrien said, hugging her.

She blushed, then asked. "What happened to me?"

"You were akumatized Marinette," said Nino.

"And guess what? Queen Bee saved you," said Chloe proudly. Though she became good, she is still a bit like before. "Ladybug didn't show up and Queen Bee rocked!"

"Yeah Chloe you did," said Nino admiringly.

At this point, to her horror, she remembered what actually happened with her. She stopped dead and became gloomy again.

Her friends were joking and then suddenly Adrien caught sight of her teary eyes.

"Marinette are you Okay? Why were you akumatized?"

Marinette blinked to prevent her tears from falling!

"Nothing, just leave me alone," and she ran back to home leaving her friends very puzzled.

Adrien ran after her.

"Trixx, Wazz and Pollen. You must return now," commanded Alya as they turned to go to Marinette's home.

"Please don't go there now," begged Wazz.

"Why?"

"My Queen," said Pollen to Chloe, "She is very upset now. You must go after few hours. Not now please."

"But we are her friends. We need to," said Alya.

Trixx sighed. "Then don't talk with her very much," and the kwamis departed.

☆☆☆☆☆

"Hello Mr and Mrs Dupain Cheng. May I know what happened with Marinette?" asked Adrien, when he reached Marinette's house.

They sighed. "We don't know too."

"Can I meet her now?"

"Oh yes! You can. But she's very upset now."

"Thanks," and he hurried through the stairs.

Marinette was still crying. Her kwamis informed her how she was akumatized and that Tikki sent Trizxx, Pollen and Wazz to Alya, Chloe and Nino.

As soon as they heard footsteps, they hid.

"Marinette are you here?" asked Adrien and he saw her on the bed.

"Why are you crying Marinette?" he asked softly, sitting beside her.

Marinette looked at him with swollen eyes. She can't keep it anymore. She didn't answer and remained silent.

Adrien thought she doesn't want to say and turned to leave.

"Adrien, don't go," said Marinette holding his hand. Then she burst out hugging him.

"We are leaving Paris, Adrien."

"What!?"

She didn't say anything and he understood at once that she wasn't lying. He hugged her back.

"When are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow."

And then there came Alya, Nino and Chloe. They were startled to see Marinette with Adrien there.

Alya cleared her throat. "I think we disturbed you. Sorry," she said and with giggles they turned to leave.

"Friends don't go," Adrien said much to the trio's surprise. They turned back to him.

He released himself from Marinette's hug and looked at them in sad eyes.

"Marinette is leaving Paris tomorrow."

Author's Note:- I did as I promised. The exciting news I said to you is that I will publish two more new miraculous books tomorrow. Be sure to check them out. And I have started a new texting story in YouTube. Check them out. My channel link is in my bio.

Bug out my readers!!!!!