001 | Invitation

A shoe heels is starting to be heard on the halls, every boy and girl started to look around and saw a beautiful girl walking.

She's lighting up the deem halls, all of the students are staring at her.

They were all blinded by her beauty, especially that every boys in town who keep admiring her.

As she walk passed by the other students, they started to whisper and talk. A smirk formed on her face when she sees them gossiping.

'She's so pretty!'

'I really envy her!'

'I bet she'll be the prom queen this week'

'She deserves to have the right man!'

'I want to be her!'

While she's walking through the hall, a poster caught her attention.

She walked towards it and look, an invitation for the prom.

"Seril National Highschool will held a Prom on Saturday at 08:00 PM to 11:00 PM. The Prom King and Queen will be chosen by the students, we'll see you there!"

She nodded with a smirk after she read the poster. Suddenly before she could even continue to walk, a cheerful voice was heard next to her.

"Are you going to attend prom this Saturday?" The female asked.

She look at her right and say, "I'll think about it" Jisoo replied with a smile.

"Oh come on, you're always at home every weekends so please attend this with me" Jennie begged.

"Okay fine" Jisoo stated, Jennie squealed and wrapped her arms on Jisoo's right arm.

She's really happy, she know Jisoo doesn't like going out at weekends because she says she has things to do.

"Eonnie, come with me to the cafeteria, I'll buy strawberry milk for you!" Jennie offered.

"All right, lead the way" Jisoo said as Jennie guide her to the cafeteria.

Silence were the one that took the minutes before they reach the cafeteria.

Every step they make gossips was made. This is how Jisoo's weekdays happen. She's used to it ever since she got transferred at this school.

Every time students who sees her, their attention is all on her.

There is something unique that she has and everyone don't.

"Eonnie do you want iced americano just like the last time?" Jennie asked, "Yes" she replied.

Jennie nodded and ordered her drink, after some minutes. While they are heading to their class they passed by a couple, in which Jisoo observed but Jennie ignored.

to be continued...