Levi's Rain II

The poor horse kept bleeding and Levi was eat his meat like a cow; even worse then that. The short man looked up at the sky closing his eyes as the rain drops hit his face. Then he opens his eyes widely and looks around. "Shit. I forgot about the Titans" the short stuff said. Levi's fear level increased by %10. He started running up a tree and kept a watch out and then thought 'If Titans were around, I'd of been dead already'.

Levi was searching for clues where his location/place is. He found a rusty sign he bent down rubbing of the dust off the sign and said: 'The f-'. The rest of it was scratched; torn up with claws. Levi got suspicious about the claws and on behind the bushes he saw a tent with backpack. The short man ran in the tent, he felt warm. After the a while he listened to he wind and grabbed a meat out of the backpack and started to eat it.

Next 2 days: Levi went out the tent and the backpack was emptied. He brought it with him and used a compass for directions. He headed west; straight west. But he started running as he was scared of that camp since it was there and nobody was in/out-side it. - Heading west Levi hit a wall. The walls was about 60 meters tall. He tch'd and started climbing the wall. It was made from tree. -As he reached the top, he saw the city but sadly he was looking down at Titans. "You fuckers have to be everywhere, don't you?" He said and sighed. He jumped/slide down a 40 meters Titans arm, being flexible and heading towards the city....