Take it out on me✨ (Mattia Polibio)

lmk who else you'd like to read about (tiktok)
-ilyyy
lalz🤍

You were walking back inside your house from chilling in your pool for a bit when your phone began going crazy in your hand. You unlock it and see all kinds of DMs, calls, and messages showing you what TikTok room has just posted about your boyfriend, Mattia. The first picture you see is a screenshot of Mattia calling his so-called "friends" childish and them replying in the comments going back and fourth. You knew Mattia had quite the temper so you ignored and just closed all your apps.
As you reached the top step, your phone rings. You look down at it and see 'Incoming call from Mattia🤍' . Great you thought to yourself as you answered.
"Hello," you say, cautious of your tone in order to not irritate him more.
"Hey, Y/n," he breathily says into the phone. You smile a little as his voice brings you comfort even when he was mad.
"What's up?" you ask. He sighs loudly into the phone.
"Tell me you saw the whole TikTok room drama with Ale, Robert, Alvaro, and Kai," he says.
"Yeah, I did. Just now actually," you say. You hear him sigh on the other end of the phone.
"They ain't shit," he says quietly.
"Don't say that. They were once the only people who understood you when no one else did," you say to him trying to be empathetic without making him angry.
"I know," he says with a hint of regret in his tone.
"I'll see you later, yeah?" he says.
"Uh, yeah. Sure," you reply. You hadn't planned to meet with him that day but you weren't complaining.
"Okay, I'll be over in a few. Love you," he says waiting for your response.
"Okay, love you," you say ending the call.

An hour or so has passed and you fall asleep upstairs in your bedroom. You lay sprawled out on your bed in your swimsuit. Mattia makes his way into your house and upstairs into your bedroom.
"Baby?" he whispers as he approaches you on the bed. You hum sleepily and shift your body in the opposite direction.
"Y/n," he says sitting on the edge of your bed. You open your eyes and face him.
"Hmm?" you hum still sleepy but concerned because of his tone of voice.
"I'm so frustrated," he begins. He tells you his side of the argument and how everything started for about 10 minutes.
"Baby, relax. There's nothing you could do now," you say trying to calm him down.
"NO! You don't understand, Y/n. This is my whole reputation!" he says, raising his voice a little. You jump back a little but it's nothing new to you because you know that Mattia has a short temper. You reach over and tug on his shirt.
"This is not the time for that, Y/n," he says pushing your hand away. You reach again and slide your hand under his shirt, feeling his v-line with your fingertips.
"You're gonna regret that," he says avoiding eye contact.
"Please? Just take it out on me," you say, eyeing his body. He sighs as if he gives up.
"Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you," he says while swiftly sliding his shirt off over his head. He walks to the end of the bed, where your feet lay, and pulls you towards him by the backs of your knees.
"God, you're so breathtaking," he says before leaning down to kiss you. You blush as his lips connect to yours. He places wet kisses all over your face and down your neck, between your breasts, and on your tummy. You squeal as you feel his fingers tugging at your bikini bottoms. He slides them off without breaking eye contact. As he throws your bottoms across the room, he kneels on the floor near the bed while pulling you to the edge by your thighs. He's face to face with your core. You shiver from his warm breath against you.
"I've barely touched you and look at you," he says before he attaches his lips to you. You throw your head back and run your hands through his hair, slightly tugging. He begins rubbing your bud with his thumb as he continues to eat you out.
You feel your orgasm arising.
"Ma-baby, i'm gonna cum," you manage to spit out between moans. He hums against you. That was enough to bring you to your first orgasm of the night. You shake underneath his grasp as you cum. He stands up and unbuttons his jeans. His boxers seem to fit him tighter by the second. He slides them down his legs, allowing his member to spring up. He can't wait any longer so he lines himself up to your entrance and slowly pushes his way in. You gasp in pleasure. He doesn't move for a few seconds allowing you to adjust. As he does that, he removes your swimsuit top and tosses it on the floor. He begins pounding into you going faster and deeper each time. You moan out his name along with consecutive profanities. He takes one of your boobs in his left hand and with the other he holds your hip in place as he thrusts into you. You reach up for him and he leans down into your chest. You place kisses on his neck and ear while moaning his name.
"Mattia, don't... don't stop I'm so close," you moan into his ear. He grunts as he feels you tighten your walls around his member. He begins sucking on the crook of your neck while pounding into you with all his strength. You scream as you cum for the second time.
He pulls out and admires you as you try to regain your strength. You look down and realize he isn't finished so you turn around and get on all fours. Mattia's eyes widen in shock as he realizes. He jumps on the bed and lines himself up behind you, teasing you with his tip. You whine a little. He pushes your upper back down into the bed and you arch your back. He inserts himself inside you slowly, knowing you are still sensitive from before. He begins moving in and out of you slowly while holding you by the hips. You grab onto the bed as he begins pounding into you harder. You swear you can feel him in your stomach. You didn't think this was possible but somehow he goes even faster and deeper.
"I can't take it," you moan almost tapping out.
"Slow down," you add while putting your hand against his thigh.
"Move your hand," he says. You remove it and try jerking your body forward to slow him down.
"Don't run from me, Y/n. You wanted it, now you take it, yeah?" Mattia says while holding you in place. You moan as you feel your high coming.
"I'm close, baby," you say between moans.
"Me too, hold on," he says as his thrusts become sloppy. He lets a few of the whimper type moans escape his lips. You clench around him as you release all over his length. He cums inside you right after.
You roll onto your back as soon as he pulls out. He collapses next to you, pulling you closer to him.
"You know, that actually really helped. Thank you," he says while placing a kiss on your forehead. You smile against his neck and fall asleep.