Background information

Marshall's P.o.v

   It all started when I was a young boy. My mom pulled me into her room in the nightosphere and gave me the 'Gift' Of immortality.

     After, She announced me as the Vampire King, New ruler of the nightosphere. Then I ran away. I ran to the surface world and immediately backed up so I was under a tree. Just my luck to get here on a bright, sunny day.

    I met this woman, Simone being her name. She had medium length brown hair with strands of white in it, and glasses. I can't exactly remember the clothes she wore.

       We stuck together, Me and her. She was like the mother I always wished mine would be. Sure, there were the tough times where I would have to forcibly rip the crown she had that gave her ice magic away when she couldn't take it off herself, but we were fine.

      Until one day. I had gone to get things to eat, since I could float and turn myself invisible, and then when I came back she had made these ice mountains and had declared it was her kingdom. I dropped my kill and found her, laughing with her crown on.

       I snuck up behind her and took it off her head, but she didn't change back. Her long, white hair stayed, her cold blue skin stayed, and she had adorned a blue dress. Tears came to my eyes as I realized, I had finally lost her.

      I had put the crown back on her head and flew away, grabbing my stuff and never looking back. Once I was far, far away from the new ice kingdom, I let all my tears out. Then I refused to cry ever again.

Time skip to a thousand years later.

       It has been a while since then. I discovered I didn't need to actually eat, just suck the color red from an item. All these kingdoms have formed with these rulers.

      For example, the fire kingdom has Fire prince, the lumpy space kingdom has lumpy space prince and so on and so forth.

     But the biggest kingdom in All of AAA, would have to be...The candy kingdom. And the ruler Is this pink, bubblegum guy called prince Gumball. We hang sometimes, but mostly I just tease him and terrorize his kingdom.

      What I would never and will never tell him though, is how just being around him and able to see him comforts me when I'm down. When I tease him, he gets this adorable little blush on his face and it makes my Non-Beating heart want to race.

      I'm not ashamed of it. I have fallen in love with prince gumball. Or bubba, as I call him. I just don't wanna tell him because, if he doesn't feel the same way, he would reject me and we wouldn't be able to hang out anymore without it getting awkward. And I need him to keep me from doing something rash when I'm sad. I need bubba.

      And I don't want him to leave, like every other person in my life. It would crush me.