The break in. And the breakdown.

Marshall's P.o.v

      I waited until around Midday, when I knew Bubba would be the most busy, either with his kingdom duties or with his science. I would have gone when I would have had a better chance of seeing him, but I'm banned so if he saw me, I'm pretty sure I would be thrown out before I could say the word 'hi'.

      I put my hat and gloves back on and left, taking off into the air and flying fast. I just need to get in, grab something, then get out. Simple. But knowing my luck, I would Fuck that up. No, Marshall, don't think like that. Focus!

       I got to his balcony and sucked in a breath, a memory of that night hitting me. I shook my head and landed softly, red converse thudding against the deep pink of the balcony floor. I reached for the light pink handle on the purple doors leading into his room. I opened them quietly and peeked in, blowing my pitch black bangs out of my glowing red eyes as I surveyed the room. I smiled as I made my conclusion. Empty, and locked from the outside.

      I walked in and the smell hit me first. The smell of Candy. The smell of cotton candy bubblegum and cinnamon. The smell of Bubba. I lived for this smell, it was heavenly. Then I started thinking of what to take. I had decided it has to Smell like Bubba. And, as much as this pains me to think, it must be pink. Pink is a nice color because it reminds me of Bubba but you must be crazy If you think I own anything pink.

      I looked around the room some more and sat down on the large pink king sized bed. I looked around and nothing really stood out until I saw the slightly redish double doors next to his bathroom. His closet!

       I walked over And opened them, the smell of Bubba growing. I smiled and walked in. I looked over the selection to see almost everything was pink, the only thing that wasn't was the black My Chemical Romance shirt I gave him. I looked it over and grabbed a pink sweater.

       This sweater was light pink, but the sleeves were a darker pink. It had a red heart on the front and smelled like I was standing next to him. Must be his favorite sweater. Whatever, it's being stolen for a good cause, and he has a lot of clothes.

        The pain dulled until it was almost gone. I put the sweater on, taking off my yellow gloves and Red checkered shirt to do so. I put the gloves back on and grabbed my shirt.

       I smiled, satisfied for the moment. Then my stomach made a loud growl, and I realized I hadn't had anything Red in a week, since before I had found out what my 'Friends' really thought of me. I sighed and decided that instead of walking around trying to find something red in the castle that is not a piece of furniture or a piece of clothing, I would go to the orchard and grab an apple or two.

       I nodded and made to leave, when I heard the door to the bedroom unlock and I froze. My ears twitched to hear the voices and I immediately recognized one of them to be Bubba. I flashed forward and closed the closet doors, closing them just before the ones for the bedroom opened.

       "Are you sure I made the right choice? I mean, sure Marshall can be mean and annoying, and very distracting, but he doesn't really do much harm!" Bubba said, and I stifled my gasp. So...He didn't really hate me that much.

     "He has destroyed most apple orchards sir! You made the right choice getting rid of that menace." Someone said. Based on the fact they called him Sir, I can assume they are part of the Candy Kingdom.

       "Ok, ok, I see what you mean. But think of it this way. Would you rather he destroy our orchards where we can plant more apple trees to replace the ones lost, or for him to drink blood? Think of that. But I guess banning him was the right choice." Bubba said. Pain sparked in my chest again and I inhaled deeply, the scent of him calming me sightly.