You accitdentally take to many sleeping pills

⚠️Small TW; throwing up, small mention of suicide⚠️

You haven't been sleeping well these past days but now you were kind of sick and extremely tired, so you really needed to sleep.

At one point you snapped and walked to the bathroom. Reaching into the cabinet and grabbing the bottle of sleeping pills.

You were already tired and a little dizzy so you weren't focusing, you didn't look at how many pills were in your hand, you just put them in your mouth and drank a glass of water.

You stumbled back into your room and laid back down. A couple minutes later the pills started to work because you felt even more tired then before.

Shay knew you were sick so she decided to call you. "Hey baby girl."

"Hey babe." You smile sleepily as you pick up the phone.

"You sound drunk." Shay says, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I'm not, I took a couple sleeping pills and they're starting to work." You sigh.

"A couple? How many?" Shay asks.

"I don't know, I didn't really look." You shrug starting to fall asleep.

"Baby, can you get up and check the bottle?" Shay asks. She was already in her car because she didn't trust it.

"I can't walk." You mumble.

"Babe, I need you to stay awake, I'm almost there." Shay says.

"I don't think I can stay awake for that long." You sigh.

"Did you lock the door?" Shay asks as she locks her car door.

You didn't answer, you were to exhausted.

Shay hangs up the phone when you don't answer and opens the front door, sprinting up the stairs and running into your room a couple seconds later.

Shay carries you to the bathroom and helps you on your knees.

"Honey, you have to make yourself sick, can you do that? Or do I have to?" Shay asks and makes a quick ponytail in your hair.

You stick your middle and pointer finger down your throat and trow up almost all of the pills that were in your stomach.

"There we go, baby girl." Shay sighs out in relief.

"I'm sorry Shay." You mumble and lean your head against the toilet seat.

"Don't be, this isn't your fault." Shay smiles and runs her hand trough your damp hair.

"How many pills did I take?" You ask.

Shay stands up and grabs the small bottle of pills. She gasps when she sees that it's almost empty.

"Almost all of them, maybe you should trow up one more time." Shay says and turns her head to look at you.

You were sound asleep with your head on the toilet seat, which made Shay panic even more.

You puked up most of the pills but not all of them and Shay was worried that if you didn't throw all of them up you may never wake up again, so she stuck her own fingers down your throat to make you sick.

Your eyes opened slightly when Shay wiped your mouth with a towel and helped you up.

"I can't feel my legs." You mumble, making Shay smile slightly.

She picks you up and lays you down in your bed, climbing next to you shortly after.

-next morning-

Shay didn't sleep at all last night, she just stared at you while you slept soundly. When you finally woke up you were still tired but Shay had to ask you the question she has been wanting to ask you since you called her.

"Baby, was it really an accident?"

"What do you mean?" You ask, rubbing your eyes as you yawned.

"The pills, was it an accident or did you do it on purpose?" She asked again.

"Of course it was an accident." You say.

"Just asking. You can talk to me, you know that right?" Shay asks, leaning on one of her elbows as she ran her hand trough your hair.

"I know, I'm just really tired right now." You smile tiredly.

"Go to sleep, I'll be right here when you wake up." She smiles.

"You can make yourself breakfast babe, don't worry." You chuckle as her stomach growls.

Shay smiles and kisses your head before going down the stairs and making breakfast for both of you.