Louis' first interview after losing Harry

A/N:

This fic includes sadness and triggering content so please read at your own risk. 

Summary: Louis' first interview after losing Harry

"Haha, Louis, you can't catch me!" Louis had no idea where Harry's voice was coming from, so he simply giggled.

"Louis, help me, please!" his best friend sounded panicked, pleading, "Lo-Louis, please, I don't wanna die."

The scene had changed from Harry and Louis in the woods to one of a dark surrounding, black brick walls boxed Louis in, and the silhouette of his boyfriend's curly head and slim frame made Louis frightened. He pulled out his phone, it was dead. Fuck, and Harry's was at the apartment.

"Lou, pl-ease," Harry choked out, "tell the boys, t-tell them I love them." Harry slumped against them, and Louis dashed over to where his boyfriend should've been. Where had he gone?

"HARRY? Harry, please this isn't funny!" tears pooled in the cerulean eyes and he spun around, hearing a whimper behind him. Louis voice broke off as the first sob tore through his body and his heart shattered at the sight in front of him.

Harry sat against the wall, a 6" kitchen knife lodged into his stomach. Harry whined, blood dribbling from his lips, wincing in pain.

"I love you, Louis" Harry stammered out, blood spilling from his mouth at the same time, "more than I should. It's path-pathetic really," he coughed up some more blood, "I should've told you earlier. Sorry about that. I wanted to grow old with you, Louis. To get married to you, but here am I, dy-dying, with a knife in my tummy. How, strange? No, Louis" he gargled and choked on the blood, which was now mixed with tears, both from Louis and he, "don't cry. Just kiss me, my dying wish was always going to be for you to kiss me. Just please, Louis."

Louis didn't need to be told twice. He gently reached forward shaking, and took Harry's ghostly face into his hands, bringing his lips forward and touching them to the curly lad's. They both leaned into the kiss, and they fit so perfectly that Louis was sure that he never wanted to kiss anyone else's lips. Ever.

Both men pulled away at the same time, blood staining their lips. Harry sighed contentedly, eyes fluttering shut, and Louis let out a wretched sob.

"L-Lou. Look at me," Harry tilted Louis' chin up, just enough to meet his eyes, "please, can you be my boyfriend? Just please, I know I already asked for a kiss, but-"

"Harry stop wasting your breath, I'll be your boyfriend. It's what I've always wanted. Fuck, I'm such an idiot. I never expected you to feel the same way. I'm so sorry. I love you so much, so much." Louis pulled Harry's head down so he could push his lips onto the pale forehead.

"Louis..." the life in Harry's eyes started to fade and Louis couldn't stop the sobs that wrenched from his body and tears that fell down his face.

"No, no, Harry, please, please" now it was Louis who was pleading, "stay with me, I love you."

"Louis," Harry croaked out, a flow of blood erupting from his bow lips," I love you"

Louis screamed in agony, as Harry's eyes faded out, and his hand under Louis' chin fell back to his lap. His entire body went limp, and he breathed his last breath, a misty cloud coming out with it.

"I love you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------