Chapter 1, Homer Island

Box Woman was driving her yacht. She was a young student who had many friends. Oh, and I think she likes Nirvana.
While driving her yacht she felt something wrong. Almost a gut feeling. Yet she brushed it off.
It's probably just a plane...
It wasnt just a plane. It was a flying car. the driver flew into the water and ran Box Woman over with his gigantic vehicle.
The driver was a large, yellow man who appeared to be holding a donut. It was Homer Simpson himself.
'Sorry about that,' he said.
Box Woman obviously couldn't reply, she was maimed.

Box Woman got rushed to the ambulance. She stayed in the hospital for a long, long time, and came back home when fully recovered.
She met a kind boy named Range when she went outside. He had sort of periwinkle coloured hair and was wearing a Milky Peko Chocolate shirt.
'Hi, who are you? What are you doing here?' Box Woman asked Range.
Range shook her hand as a greeting. 'My name is Range. I'm 17. How about you?'
'I'm Box Woman,' she replied. 'I'm 14.'
'Cool. Do you see the guy over there to the left? With the yellow glass?'
Range was pointing to a boy with short dark hair. It seems he was holding a cup of piss. Pure piss.

Order of Homerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें