Prologue

{5/3/21}

"So you need me to play the part of a traitor?" it was a compelling over to say the least. the old bar they war in set the atmosphere as the torches would flicker on the walls. the flames entrancing, only a select few knew of this bar that lay hidden in the Kingdom Of Dreams, it wasn't always called the Kingdome of Dreams not till a man dubbed Dream claimed these lands as his own. anyways this bar was mainly the hideout for certain people, that weren't quite welcomed in the Dream SMP lands for their set hobbies.

At the moment a new nation was trying to form within the lands of the kingdom, and being the prideful bastard he was Dream had refused their pleas to become a nation. thus lead Wilbur here, to seek out somebody he hoped he could hire to help him. somebody he heard only rumors about from his brother through their various letters to each other, he himself was busy in another kingdom and didn't care much for Government so he refused to help either way.

"In a sense yes, I need you to gain their trust and feed us information a double spy if you will" Wilbur told them. his brown eyes meeting the painted on eyes of the mask the {H/C} person wore, their face hidden from his view so he couldn't see the expression on their face.

"And what's in it for me?" they hummed, watching as he pulled a small sack of coins from his pocket laying them on the counter. that was a pretty tempting offer to be honest even if it was small, gold coins were pretty all coins were pretty when they were shiny. "I think we may have a deal than Mr. Soot unless there's more to this offer?".

"I'll owe you a favor, of any kind and I'm not allowed to back out of it" Wilbur spoke. his brother spoke of how dangerous favors were with this person in his letters but he didn't listen he rather have them on his side than against it.

"Oh a favor well I certainly can't back out now can I?" even though he couldn't see it they held a smirk under their mask. holding out their hand "I can't wait to work for you~" they hummed. as Wilbur took their hand in his feeling a slight jolt when he did, unaware of the fact he had sealed his fate as well.

"You as well, from what I've heard your quite the force to be reckoned with" Wilbur stated, before he got up to leave "I'll meet you here tomorrow to discuss more, for I have duties to commence with after all". and with that he was out the door of the bar as the masked individual he hired turned back to face the bartender whom cleaned a glass, the bar was empty beside them in it after all.

"That kids asking for trouble" she spoke, eyes narrowed at the door. "after all everyone knows not to owe you a favor my dear". it was common knowledge by now that favors never ended well when it came to the masked individual.

"Ah but that's what makes it fun why live life without danger?" they spoke, getting up from their spot at the bar. "I best be heading out, I've got plans to be made Scarlet my friend". grabbing the pouch of coins from the counter and stuffing it in their pocket before they made their leave out the bar door.

"Gods help them all" Scarlet sighed, before going back to her work of cleaning the res of the glasses for the night. for only the gods could save them from the chaos that would soon commence, for those with common sense knew never trust the one whom was just after it for the gold for they would always go for the higher price offered after all.