Bad Blood

It was fall and it was the most beautiful time of the year. With all the colors changing, the food, and it was almost Thanksgiving. Family time. But it was gonna be different this year since my grandfather was gone and I was with a new pack.
I was somewhat back to normal, not in the depression mood that I have been. I helped as much as I could around the pack house, even with the omegas and the other staff.
One night, I was taking a nice hot bath to feel better about myself, since everything was hurting on me. As I got out, I started feeling weird once again. Like I've been feeling like this the past couple weeks but never thought about it. Which I should have when since my cravings has been crazy, my boobs have been hurting. Gavin and I done it the other night and when he touched them, I kinda slapped him because they were hurting. We thought it was because the workouts and all the extra stuff I've been doing around the house.
As I looked in the mirror, when I got out of the tub, I saw I was gaining some weight and some muscle but my 4 pack was slowly turning into a 2 pack and I had frowned on that. I guess I'm gonna have to push some more training to lose some of this weight.
When I got dressed, I had went to my office to do some paper work. When I in there, I opened the door windows to let some fresh air in. Once I opened them, I took a deep breath and some of it was great until I smelt an awful bad smell. And the only time I had smelt that was when there was bad blood type of shit. Someone was on a killing spree.
I used my great eye sight to zoom in in the woods to check everything out. That's when I saw some rogues running in the woods.
I jumped out of the window and in mid air I had shifted, scaring some of the guards as I landed.

"Rogues! Everyone get to safety now!" I said through mind linked.

As I was running, I saw some of the guards running in their wolves as well beside me. When I had entered the woods and stopped in front of those rogues, growling. Making them dead stopped. There were only 3 of them in front of me. As I looked around the area to see of there was anymore but I saw none. I looked at some of the guards and barked at them to head out more to check. They took off as I ordered.
As I was staring at these three, I noticed that their fur was knotted up with blood all over them. One went to move but I growled and stepped forward. Just then Gavin had showed up and stepped in front of me, protecting me from harm.
I rolled my eyes at him as I stepped around him. When I did, those rogues, shifted and they were just children, my age maybe. When they shifted I done the same and stepped in front of them.

"What happened to y'all?" I asked.
"Our family, town was attacked. We were lucky to get away." The oldest boy had said.
"Our father had brought up this pack?" The youngest one, a girl, had said, holding on to the boy that first spoke.

Gavin shifted and stepped forward to speaking.

"Who was your father and pack?" He asked them.
"The oceanview pack." The oldest said.
Gavin's head snapped up when the boy said that. "The oceanview pack? That pack is still a pack? I thought it got whipped when my father went there when he found my mother."
"Wait, wasn't your mother name Kelly?" The boy said.
"Yes, how do you know her?" He asked.
"She was our father's sister, so I'm guessing were family." The boy had said. "I'm Sean, I'm the oldest here and this is my baby sister here hugging the life out of my leg, Kimberly or Kim for short, and our middle brother, Nickolai or Nick for short." Sean has said.
"How old are you guys?" I had asked.
"Kim is 8, Nick is 10, and I'm 12." Sean had said.
"Wait what? And y'all can shift already?" I said shockingly.
"Yes, I actually just shifted about a month ago." Kim had said know her sweet young voice.

I went to step forward to hug Kim when I felt off again. I bent down to touch the ground and I felt my eyes change onto my phoenix eyes. I kinda scared the chicken when they changed and when Gavin had touched me right when I saw some of the guards running passed us.
I saw about 10 rogues running our way, blood dripping from their mouths. I turned to look at the one guard that stayed with us.