Unbelieveable

It had been a couple days and ren hasn't really left her apartment and tendo tried everything to get her out but she wouldn't.

Today tendo went to rens apartment and knocked on her door getting no answer again.

"Paradise come out, I know your home" tendo said from the other side of the door. Suna came out of his apartment and turned to tendo "aye man some of us are trying to sleep here" suna was lazly pulling on a fannel. Tendo raised a brow at him "look I'm just trying to talk to my friend and why are you sleeping it's 3 in the afternoon" suna looked at him for a moment and the raised a finger walking back into his apartment and a couple minutes later he came back out "aye" he waved for tendo to follow him and he did.

Tendo followed suna out to his balcony, suna stepped to the side and tendo looked over to see ren sitting on her own balcony smoking "ren" he walked over to the edge of sunas balcony. Ren put out her cigarette and looked over to tendo "sorry" she looked away "ren why won't you leave the apartment with me?" He tilted his head "I just want to be alone, everything reminds me of him and I just want to forget, I need time" tendo nodded "well will you at least answer the phone when I call?" She sat back in her seat "yeah I can do that" she sighed "I love you paradise" he tilted his head again and ren smiled "I love you too tendo".

Suna lead tendo out of the apartment "thanks man" tendo looked back at suna and suna hummed "are you guys friends?" Tendo raised a brow and suna let out a low chuckle "nah pretty sure she thinks I'm annoying, but the walls here are paper thin so we know more then needed, just the neighbor"

Suna walked back to his balcony and lit a blunt leaning over his balcony he took a long pull from the blunt and looked over to ren who was still sat on her balcony looking up to the sky letting out the smoke then spoke "y'know if you want to forget about him I can help with that" he gave her a smirk and she rolled her eyes and looked over to him "I just got rid of one player why would I go and sleep with another one" suna stood up walking over to the side closest to her balcony "oh baby girl I wasn't talking about sex" he took a pull from his blunt "although, I wouldn't mind" he lifted a brow and she tch at him, he held up his blunt "I was leaning more towards drugs" he let out a single chuckle "your unbelievable you know that" she got up and walked over to her door "not the first time I heard that" he smiled ren rolled her eyes and walked into her apartment.