Chapter 1

Walking down the street in a small town were two teenagers. They were an interesting couple, their physical differences let everyone know they never blended in. The first was a pale, lanky, blonde with startling grey eyes. His eyes looked like they could stare straight into your soul and know everything with one glance. While the other boy was tan, muscular and had unruly black hair, with the most piercing green eyes. His eyes were blown wide and shown with admiration, as he was staring as what was assumed to be his boyfriend.

*ring ring* - The doorbell chimed as the couple entered a quiet diner.

"Hi how may I help you boys today?" The older lady standing at the counter asked politely.

"Hi, we would like a table." The blonde asked shyly.

"Right this way dears," responded the lady and quickly led them to a table in the corner.

"Babe," whispered the boy with green eyes, "Where are we?"

"I'm not actually sure, you do remember our best friends set up this trip TOGETHER right?"

"Oh yeah... we could be anywhere in the world couldn't we?"

"Oh for sure" replied the blonde truthfully.

"Hi what can I get you?" asked a very cheery waitress.

"Oh ummm can we have a few minutes please, we haven't even looked at the menu." The green eyed boy replied shyly.

"Is there anything you would recommend?" Asked the blonde.

"Oh yes, there are the pancakes and the.." the waitress drowned on, completely unaware that neither boys were paying her any attention.

The boys quickly finished their breakfast, although they were utterly exhausted the green eyed boy anxiously pulled the blonde around, wanting to explore the town. The two boys had no idea what was in store for them today.

Please let me know if I should continue this story. I'm not sure if I should. - Mags