Your dicks real to me

It...was one of those days.
You woke up, and your brain decided to choose violence.
The sad part is, Nickolai has to endure it this morning, which he ensured you he didn't mind.
But of course, something told you he did.
You rolled out of his bed, Nickolai was downstairs cooking something for breakfast. You can smell eggs and bacon, mmh yummy.
You put on a sports bra, and one of Nickolais large T-shirts, looking in the mirror.
Slightly pleased with this outcome, but you quickly look away and decide to make your way downstairs.
Your steps are heavy and loud as you step down each stair. Nickolai can hear you from downstairs, he chuckles a bit. Plating the eggs and bacon he made just for the two of you.
"Well hello, I see you finally got out of bed."
You grumble, nodding and sitting down at one of the stools next to his island.
"Yeah, you are lucky I'm even up..that smells good."
You point to the plates he is holding, he smiles, sliding it towards you.
"Here you are~ I made it just for you."
He giggles, sitting down beside you, and eating the bacon he made, moaning at the taste.
"Mmmh~ bacon is so good."
You nod, eating some bacon and breaking your eggs yolk. Watching it erupt into orange goop.
"It is, did you have any plans today..?"
You swallow your food, watching Nickolai closely.
He takes a sip from his orange juice, setting it down on his marble counter and not bothering to look your way.
"Actually, I do."
You make a noise in acknowledgement, finishing up your breakfast and pushing the plate away.
"What is it..?"
Nickolai smirks.
"Well, I was planning on fingering that tight ass of yours, while sucking you off and having your wrist all tied up for me. Doesn't that sound nice baby boy..? Have you laid out on the bed. All pretty and ready to fuck. I'll worship that little body of yours, suck your cock nice and good~".
You stare, eyes widening and cheeks dusting a bright red color.
You weren't expecting that kind of talk../this/ early in the morning-
Nickolai watches your expression, standing up and taking both of the empty plates. Putting them in the sink.
He walks around the island, a hand reaches up into your hair, playing with it.
"Does that sound good baby..? I know you are free this morning~". He purrs, leaning forward, his lips ghosting yours.
You watch him, breathing catching in your throat, his hands run down your body. Rubbing up your thighs, than cupping your ass.
"Speak up little angel, tell Daddy you want him."
You nod, desperately trying to catch his lips into a kiss,
"Yes- yes Daddy /please/"
Nickolai smirks, tongue darting out and licking over your plump pink lips. Licking over the four piercings placed right under your bottom lip.
"So fucking good for me, such a good boy. I'm going to make you feel, so, so good~".
You are picked up off your chair, strong hands keeping you in place.
While the man is sucking and biting at your bottom lip, carrying you upstairs to his bedroom.
Your back hits the soft comforter, legs being spread immediately to fit Nickolai between
them.
His hands play with the skin on your thigh, groping and reveling in the way it gives.
He trails his lips down your chin, and to your throat. Licking and sucking a trail of purple-pink bruises all around your neck.
You bite your lip, holding back a loud whine.
This man was way to good with his mouth, possibly because he uses it often.
He pulls away, hands running up and grabbing the small shorts you have on.
Pulling them down, along with your underwear.
"So pretty, such a perfect little slut. Sit here for a minute sweet boy~".
You pout, watching him stand up and walk towards his closet.
"Wha- were are you going..?"
Nickolai giggles, opening a box near his closet. Taking out a small strap, roughly around 5 inches. Its a light tan color, similar to your own skin tone.
"I said I was going to suck my baby boy off didn't I..?~".
He smirks, theres a bottle of lube in his other hand, he coexes your legs open more.
You blink, watching him bring the straps around your hips.
Securing the small dildo in place, he plays with the head of your cock.
Licking his lips, popping the lube cap open with the other hand.
"/oh/"
Well this was definitely new to you, but not unwanted..your eyes drift down to the dildo Nickolai was playing with.
The toy was placed right over your clit, rubbing and stimulating with every playful tug the clown makes.
"Such a perfect little cock you have, so pretty. Just for me~ would you like if I did this baby..?" His eyes drift up to you, his tongue darts out, licking over the head of your dick.
Your face reddens, biting your lip in a low whine.
It wasn't necessarily pleasure you were feeling, just the mere sight of him lewdly licking up the length causes you to get even more aroused. Wanting more- no. Needing it.
He wraps his mouth around the head, sucking, his other hand comes down to the crack of your ass.
Spreading lube against your rim, and adding slow amounts of pressure, eyes looking up at you expectedly.
"I- Daddy..please~"
You squirm, closing your eyes, moving your hips, trying to desperately chase the feeling of his sinful fingers.
He grins around your cock, sinking a single digit in.
Thrusting the finger in and out in a slow rhythm.
You gasp, moaning softly at the instrusion, hands gripping at the comforter under you.
Nickolai starts bobbing his head against the toy, the act hitting your clit at just the right angle.
Causing you to squirm and pant, moving a hand down into the mans white hair, tugging and pulling.
He moans agaisnt your dick, eyes rolling back at the new attention added to his scalp. He slips a second finger inside of you, curling and stretching you open.
"A-ah!, Daddy- yes, yes keep going.."
You close your eyes tightly, legs already shaking. You weren't going to last long if he kept this up-
Nickolai slips the toy out of his mouth, hands still working in and out of you in a steady rhythm.
"Look at you~ such a pretty boy for me. So good, your cock fits so nicely in my mouth dear. Would you like Daddy to fuck you nice and good..?"
He leans down, a hand comes up to move your shirt up above your chest, swirling a skilled tongue over one of your nipples.
"Ye-yes! Yes- please..please i need more"
You wiggle your hips, letting out a small whimper when his fingers bury themselves deeper inside of you.
Nickolai smirks, sucking little hickies around the sensitive bud.
"So eager~ Daddy will take care of you don't worry.."
He kissed across your chest, wrapping his lips and sucking on your other nipple.
It was so good, so different from the other times you have sex with him.
The new sense of euphoria rushing through your mind, your hand stays gripping his hair in appreciation.
"F-fuck~ please-"
Nickolai groans, letting his teeth bite down gently on your nipple, tugging off and looking down at you.
"You are going to drive me fucking insane..my beautiful little slut, god you are so perfect for me.."
The fingers inside you start to pull out slowly, Nickolai reaches over and grabs a condom, looking down and ripping the wrapper with his teeth.
He pulls his sweats down, cock jumping out free.
He hisses at the cold air on his dick, sliding the condom down his length, giving himself a few strokes before applying lots of lube.
You watch him, eyes glazed over, feeling dazed.
"Hurry up!"
Nickolai makes a noise of dissaproval, a hand comes down onto your thigh.
You gasp, moaning loudly at the sharp stinging pain in your leg.
"Watch your fucking tone with me slut. I told you to be a good boy, bad boys don't get Daddys cock."
He clicks his tongue, bringing his hand down to cup your ass again, spreading your cheeks.
His lubed cock drags up and down the crack of your ass, as he watches you squirm.
"Beg for my dick, or you aren't getting it."
You moan, feeling the length of him getting closer, catching onto your rim than pulling away.
Its driving you insane, whining lowly in the back of your throat.
"I-im sorry Daddy! I want your cock- so so bad pleasseee"
Nickolai hums, licking his lips.
"Thats a /Good Boy/"
He brings his dick to your rim again, pushing in slowly, groaning at the feeling.
You moan, closing your eyes and relaxing your body around his cock, legs shaking.
He uses shallow thrust in, hips bottoming out agaisnt your ass.
"/fuck/, so good.."
You sigh happily, finally having something thick, and inside of you.
Nickolai smirks, moving his hips and grinding into your ass, pushing out. Only to slam back in.
"Wanna know something nice about that little cock of yours baby~". He purrs, eyes narrowing, a hand comes down to the dildo.
Theres a small clicking noise, he must of pushed a button.
"It /vibrates/"
"Fuck!~ mmmh!"
You moan loudly, as Nickolai continues to thrust in and out of you, the vibrations of the toy stimulating your clit.
Its so good, you feel your back start to arch, feet digging into the bed.
"Fuck- fuck.."
He pants, rocking into your body, grinding into the heat of your walls.
"God- I'm not going to last much longer.."
He groans, watching you whimper and squirm underneath of him.
You nod, mumbling some incoherent sentence about how you were close aswell. Desperately grinding up into the toy, and back down onto the mans dick.
Nickolai leans down to place kisses on your jaw, licking away at pleasured tears and sweat.
"Mmh~ fuck- ohh..yeah..im close-"
His pace starts to pick up, the sound of skin slapping echoeing in the bedroom.
You throw your head back, feeling your climax climb higher, and higher.
Until it finally snaps.
"Daddy! Fuck~"
Your body shakes, low moans leaving your lips as you ride out your orgasm.
Nickolai pants, feeling your body tighten around his dick, he cums inside of you with a low groan.
Rocking up into the heat, biting down onto your shoulder and closing his eyes.
"Hmmm.."
You both sit there for a minute, collecting yourselfs, before Nickolai starts pulling out slowly.
He leans back, smiling down at you.
"Such a pretty boy, you did so well for me...so good."
He takes the condom off, tying it, and throwing it away.
You lay there, happily smiling and all dazed after a great orgasm.
He helps you take the strap off, tossing it aside, and climbing over.
Strong arms wrap around your torso, and lips kiss along your forhead, nose, and finally, lips.
"I love you Finn, so beautiful."
You giggle, snuggling into the mans chest.
"I love you too"
He chuckles, running his hands through your curling brown hair.
"Did you like the strap..? We can do that whenever you are feeling icky."
You nod, smiling at him.
"I did like it alot, thank you..even if its not real, it still felt great"
Nickolai nods, booping your nose.

"Well...your dicks real to me~"