~FOURTEEN~

𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐌𝐄.
                       *𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬*

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡 "𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐛𝐢𝐭" 𝐩𝐨𝐯.
__________________________________

"Man this shit is crazy, y'all need to get this shit together and I mean asap." I slowly opened my eyes hearing a voice talking.

Seeing Amir I tried to talk but nothing came out, he gave me some water as I drank some. "How long I been out?"

Amir rubbed his hands over his face and shook his head. "Man they had you on a breathing ventilator for 2 days. They was surprised you wasn't dead yet since this was yo 2nd coma folks."

I nodded taking everything in. "I can't believe Demon shot me. I just wanna see my baby Amir that's all." I choked out trying to not cry.

"Aaliyah, Demon said he ain't shoot you. When I came into the room he was holding his shirt helping you." At this point I was more confused than shocked.

I still ain't say nun. "Listen li'bit I know you confused and wanna see lil man but right now it ain't safe for nobody. Demon going crazy out here in these streets man he killing any and everybody that's in his way. I might be next."

My heart monitor started beeping.

"Aaliyah calm down for me ima be cool man, ima just lay low for a while. I said some shit to Demon and he ain't take that shit lightly. You gotta understand some shit Aaliyah don't cross him, Igh? He is what they call him."

I reached up and hugged him, "well you need to go and lay low now I don't want you getting hurt or even worse killed."

He nodded his head hugging me back and walked out the door.

I looked at the date on the tv because the news was on. My baby was now 3 months and I ain't seent him once, tears came to my eyes but I quickly wiped them and told myself I was going to be ok I was going to see my baby and soon.

The doctors came and knocked on the door before entering and ran some more tests on me making sure everything was good, they had said I could leave in a couple of days. After they left I started nodding off and eventually fell asleep.
_________________________

𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

I woke up and went in the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower. I washed my face and redid my bun, leaving out the bathroom I saw Demon sitting on one of the chairs in the room. My heart started pounding out my chest.

"Wha- what you doing here?" He stood up from where he was sitting and I saw a car seat, I just broke out crying. "Is he in there?" I questioned.

"Look n see fa yoself li'bit." I ran to my baby pain and all when I picked him up out of the car seat I hugged him so tight and kissed all over his face.

I felt so blessed at his moment. "What's his name?" I said while playing with his little fingers.

"Dayvon." I looked at my baby and just smiled. I whispered in his ear "Ima try so hard to protect you even if that means me dying all over again."

"What's his whole name?" Demon looked up from his phone. "It's mines, Dayvon Daquan Bennett lil man a junior."

I stood up from the floor with my baby cradled in my arms and looked at Demon. "What? Why would you- I thought you wanted a DNA test why would you give a baby you don't even think is yours your name. How did you know I wanted MY BABY TO BE A JUNIOR YOU SO SELFISH ITS YOUR FAULT IM IN THIS PREDICAMENT, WHY I DIDN'T GET TO SEE THE BABY I DAMN NEAR DIE FROM HAVING FOR 3 MONTHS AND IM STILL IN THE HOSPITAL."

He just looked at me as I stared at him, "Fuck you staring at me for like you got a problem or sum? All ova a name Aaliyah man fuck outta hea wit this shit, lucky I even let you see em."

"I- ok demon you ain't listening to nun I just said." I sat on the hospital bed just admiring my babies face.

Look just like yo bum ass daddy, you would look like him after him all I went through.

I sighed and huffed out, when I huffed pain just shot right thru my body I wanted to scream but I just closed my eyes and let the pain pass.

"Why you keep hurting me? Matter of fact why you decide now to let me see our son?" I didn't say MY son cause I was tired of arguing now.

"I ain't want you to see him at all, I thought yo ass was dead when we brought you in here but the OG had made me come to let you see him."

I was thankful for his mother that she had did that. I wanted to meet her and tell her how thankful I am because if it wasn't for her I probably wouldn't been holding my baby right now.

"Since you letting me see him can he stay at the hospital with me." I didn't know nothing about my baby yet, his size, was healthy, does he have any health conditions.

I didn't know nothing but his name and that I was his mother. "Nawl you can't keep him, two hour supervision everyday we gone see how this goes fa 'bout ah month."

"You get to keep him without supervision. I don't trust you with my son I HAD HIM DAYVON, I'm his momma." Tears started to brim the corner of my eyes again.

I'm glad I got to see my son for the first and last
time, I'm just soo tired, tired of fighting, tired of
giving up, and tired of life in general. I died 3
time it doesn't mean I can't die the fourth.
Demon looked at me weirdly, but shook his head
he got up and got Dayvon out my hands and put
him back In the car seat and left.

                           ______________

HEYY NOONIESSSS
I MISS YALL 😓

alr know some of y'all finna cuss me out

𝚀: 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛?
𝙰: 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜

𝚀: 𝙸 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛?
𝙰: 𝙸𝚘𝚗 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚒 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛

𝚀: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕?
𝙰: 𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚊 𝚒𝚗 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚒 𝚓𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚗𝚘𝚠