-[Author Notes]-> 1

Hey.

It's ya boi Zui here back after my probably not-so-long Hiatus. Now, you might be wondering "What about the Violet Evergarden fanfic?" or perhaps even "Are you abandoning it? Will you become like one of those authors who publish 90 Books a day but never finish one of them?" and the answer to that question is no, I'm not abandoning anything. It's just that, after careful thoughts and consideration, I came to a conclusion.

It would be best for me and my time here in Wattpad if I were to write more than just one fanfic at once. Reason being that I have MANY ideas planned, and recently, I have been slacking for the past few months, so... Yeah. Now I have to pick up the pace a little bit since it will soon be three years that I'm here in Wattpad, and I have truly finished only ONE book so... Yeah. There's a lot of stuff that I gotta do. So, for that reason, I will write three at once.

It'll work in a pretty simple manner. I'll juggle between the three books, writting maybe three chapters on one of them before going to the next one. And I'l keep doing that between three fanfics. The current ones being that of the one that you're reading, [See You, Space Cowboy], my fanfic on Tatsumaki, and the next one being [Down the Rabbit Hole], my fanfic on Merula Snyde from Hogwarts' Mystery. So... Yeah, that's about it.

Other that, enjoy.
 But just be aware, I have another One Punch Man fanfic planned. 

In my profile, we praise muscular girls