I

The blinding and bright lights of London glimmered in the night. Snowflakes slowly fell to the ground as people walked busily across and through the city's streets. One particular raven-head stood out from everyone, her skin pale as the moonlight, her eyes as blue as the ocean, her hair as black as a crow's feathers. She was a rare beauty. It almost looked like she rather didn't belong in this world.

A little girl walked up to the raven-head, her small innocent eyes looking up at her. "Are you a princess?" The raven-head smiled at the child as she walked away. The little girl stood there clueless about what had just happened before her parents took a small grip on her hand and walked away. The bizarre-looking girl got in the cab as she safely traveled towards King's Cross station.

When she arrived, two tall male figures stood there with luggage. "What took you so long Lein?" One of them asked. "I took a good look at the city for one last time brother," she said as the other male hands her a cage with a cat whose fur made out of pure white, as it sat calmly inside the cage. "Morris, did you happen to take good care of Callista?" Lein looked at said Morris, he grinned as he nodded. "Kiefer even bought her some toys. The guy's bloody fond of her."

Morris jokingly rats his brother out as Lein looked at Kiefer amusingly. They arrived between platforms 9 and 10. Morris held his sister's hand while Kiefer handled their luggage carts. Morris jogged through the wall between 9 and 10, hand in hand with his sister. Both siblings were happily greeted by their parents. Kiefer eventually followed through, pushing the carts through.

Once all of the Raven-head siblings went through the wall their parents immediately hugged their children. "How was your vacation?" Their mother, Lila asked.

"It was splendid! Aunt Marie took us ice skating!" Lein said loudly making her father laugh. "How bout' you boys?" Their father, Christian asked. "Morris asked a girl out" Kiefer rats his brother out of revenge from what happened just minutes ago. "Well, did she say yes?" Lila asked. Morris nervously nods.

"Well, that's my boy!" Christian slaps his son's shoulder playfully. "Well now then, you better get on the train, or else you might miss it" Lila hurries her children as she hands them their luggage. The two older boys went in first as Lein hugged her parents tightly. "Have good fun at Hogwarts Lein!" Her father says as she lets go of the hug and boards the train.

She walked through the train, looking for a place to settle down for the ride. Her brothers already were in their seats catching up with their friends who happen to be twins. She saw an empty seat next to another fellow raven-head.

She opened the door to the compartment and asked " Mind if I take a seat?" The Boy looked at his friends who answered for him "Yeah We don't mind. Sorry for our friend here, he's just shy." The girl with ginger hair answered. She fixed her trunk and took a seat next to the shy boy.

"I'm Avis Lien Raven. How bout' you?" She asks the boy. "Harry potter" He reluctantly said. The girl didn't know what the boy was so reluctant about "Well it's a pleasure to meet you, Potter." She smiles. The two kids who sat in their compartment also stared at the girl in disbelief.

"Do you by any chance not know him? By the way, I'm Hermoine Granger." She takes her hand out as Lein calmly shakes it on instinct. "I'm sorry but I don't know him. I've lived my whole life in the muggle world, unlike my brothers." She said as she sat in her seat, giving her cat some treats to snack on. "The muggle world? Oh, I'm Ron Weasley by the way." Ron introduced himself.

"Mind if I ask but, do you happen to be related to Morris and Kiefer Raven?" Hermoine asked and Lein nods in response. Hermoine's eyes lit up in joy but gets back to the current situation. "Harry is someone rather famous in the wizarding world. That's all you need to know for now." Hermoine explained and Lein replied with a dry 'Okay'.