II

Lein took the time where Professor McGonagall was absent as a chance to find her friends. Looking around the sea of children, she spotted a lock of ginger hair and decided to walk over there without disturbing other students. As she was walking towards them, she accidentally tripped on someone else's shoe and as of instinct, she gripped the nearest thing that she could grab on. Unfortunately, that happens to be a certain blonde kid who she encountered earlier. 

 In a short amount of time, the girl regained her posture and sharply gave a sharp glare towards the boy. She continued on walking and softly tapped on Harry's shoulder, making him flinch at the sudden physical contact. "Oh, did I scare you, Potter? My deepest apologies." Lein apologized as she wore a closed-eye smile."What do you think s'bout to happen?" Lein asked the two boys.

 "Some sort of test, I think. Fred did tell me that it was about dragons or something. I really hope he was kidding." Ron told the girl. Lein glanced at Harry's face to see him getting nervous by each second. "Don't worry Potter, I know you'll do great." She reassured the quiet boy. All was quiet amongst the group of children except a certain bushy-haired girl who was muttering several words to which Lein could not understand. At that moment, Professor McGonagall had come back and ordered the children to form a line facing the large door beyond them.

 After the first years had formed a line, McGonagall instructed the student to follow behind her as she opened the doors to the Great Hall. As they all entered the brightly lit hall, which greeted them with several new faces even including the transparent faces of ghosts. Lein looked around and eventually caught the gaze of both of her older brothers who were staring at her weirdly. Professor McGonagall placed down a four-legged stool in front of them before placing a worn-down-looking hat. In the spur of time, the hat began to sing which amazed Lein instantly. 

The song mentions each house of Hogwarts, which was introduced earlier by McGonagall.The hat finished singing as the entire hall erupted with claps. It bowed down to every four tables. "Then all we have to do is try on the hat," Lein explains to her friends. "Fred rambled on about wrestling a troll, I'm gonna kill him," Ron said and Harry smiled weakly. The song the hat sang was helpful because it gave Lein a thought of what she had to do. Put on the hat and let it do its thing. The professor stepped forward while holding a long piece of parchment paper. 

"When I call your name, please step forward and put on the hat." Then the sorting had begun, several new and unfamiliar names were called on alphabetically as Lein stood there waiting for her own name to be called on. Her friends were already called and were all sorted into Gryffindor. 

Lein wished she would already be called on just to be sitting with her friends."Raven, Avis!" Her name was called, as Lein walked towards the stool. She hated being called Avis, she rather preferred the name Lein, which was the name everyone she knew was familiar with. She sat on the stool and carefully put on the hat. 

"Ah! Another kid from the Raven family! Interesting..." the hat said as numerous faces stared at her, waiting for the hat to announce her assigned house. She saw her friends along with her older brothers seated along with the Gryffindor table, the rude boy from earlier being sorted into Slytherin. She wondered what house she would get sorted into. "Your smart, but not that loyal for Ravenclaw.." It said. 

Her face turned cold at what the hat had told her. "Your kind but not that friendly for Hufflepuff..." it said and Lein took that judgment personally. "You would fit in, both in Slytherin and Gryffindor, but... I see. Better be-" The hat stopped talking for just a brief moment before yelling out into the hall."GRYFFINDOR!"The Gryffindor table erupted into cheers and claps. She had walked up to the table and sat beside Hermoine with a big smile. 

Kiefer gave his sister a small smile and the girl returned the favor with a small nod.  Kiefer was an Introverted guy, but when it came to his friends and family, he had a side he never showed to random strangers. Its was a funny and Goofy side of him. Kiefer had Dirty blonde hair that he got from their dad and had the same eyes as Lein and Morris, while Morris had darker hair than Kiefer and was paler. 

It looked like Kiefer and Morris were twins but Kiefer was a Year older than The pale boy. Morris kept on chatting with the twins as Kiefer sat there laughing when the twins made a funny joke. Lein was rather enjoying her first night at Hogwarts. She somehow needed a change of scenery from all the noise and smoke in london. Hermoine and Harry sat there, amused as Lein and Ron kept Squabling about whether Lavis was a good nickname.  The night ended with Lein settling that lavis was somehow, in a different universe was a good nickname. 

After an Exausting night of eating and getting scared of the stairs at hogwarts. Lein slept soundly untill-

"You can't escape your destiny, child"  a grogy voice said in a hush tone.

Lein stood in a black empty room. She tried to move but there was something like an unspeakable force held her still.  The room she stood in filled with water, by each second the room filled with atleast 5 inches of water. She tried to scream but no sound came  out. the water was now at her waist as she tried to move pain surges in her body. her head was inches away from being engulfed by the water but then-

She woke up, breathing heavily and was covered with sweat.  This woke up hermoine and when she saw the frightened girl she Immeadiatly asked if the girl was okay. No response was heared from Lein, as tears fell down her face. She placed a reassuring hand on Hermoine's shoulder and said-

"Just a Bad dream"