New School, Starting Fresh (chapter 1)

This writing means there thinking in their head
yuzu - hello - this writing means their texting
Okay, now on with the story

"Yuzu honey, get up. You're going to be late for the first day of your new school academy!" her mother, Ume, stated. I groaned
"Mom, you do realize it's seven-thirty in the morning. I'm not going to be late calm down." As I tried to drift off back to sleep, the next thing I know my mother was dragging me by my tail into the bathroom.
"Ugh, fine I will get up let go of my tail. I'm going to get ready." I rolled my eyes, after taking a nice hot shower I was about to settle into my new school uniform as I saw there was no hole for me to hold my tail through.
"Ugh, I will have to just work with what I have" my mom had gotten remarried to a new gentleman I haven't seen him yet, but supposedly he has a daughter, around my age I believe I haven't gotten into all the details. While I'm in my new space full room I find some scissors so I can cut up the uniform so I can have somewhere my tail can hang out. I am a hybrid a supernatural creature my late father who had passed was a well-respected man who was also a hybrid of one of the country's most powerful supernatural creatures he worked in the secret agency for government work and stuff like that. I also worked there now.

"Yuzu, it's eight o'clock in the morning I made your lunch," Ume said.
"Thank you, mom!" I said happily
"Oh, Mother I also have a business appointment with the agency today, so I won't be home till five today." I mumbled. My mom didn't like how I got involved in the agency because my father was once in the agency before he passed away. My mom believes I take my job too seriously when in reality I daydream about the perfect future husband with dreamy eyes and super ta-.
"YUZU stop staring off into space you have to get to school here's your lunch now go," Ume said as I've been forgetting about what I was talking about.
"Oh, Sor- Sorry Mom I see you when I get home I said, as I rushed out of the apartment not forgetting my lunch. As I continued walking I begin to daydream to have the perfect boyfriend unfortunately for me I am going to attend an all-girls school I sighed, wishing the day would end already even though the day has just begun. As I was pouting  I realized that I was working in the academy already as I already felt eyes glued onto me I was dying inside. I heard some whispers saying
"is that a tail." one girl said, and another added on "omg I think she's the daughter of that one hybrid." I just sigh knowing that I was going to fit in just well here. Great.
"Excuse me you are violating dress protocol." A girl told me she's was pretty shorter than me and she maintained a very interesting hairstyle. I asked her "Is that your real hair." as I poked at it.
"I WILL NOT ALLOWED YOU TO IGNORED ME AND YES, THIS IS MY REAL HAIR." she shouted as if I were a grandmother who just asks over and over again can you repeat that dear. I said
"I am sorry but why is there are no uniforms for hybrid-like myself this uniform is very uncomforta- I was cut off by this girl who had a very serious I am going to kill you face.

Mei's Pov

"What's is going on here? Himeko you're the Vice President so act like it,"I said remarkably."
"Sorry, MeiMei but this delinquent Hybrid animal girl is violating the student dress policy," Himeko said as she glared down Yuzu. This hybrid I heard of her is particularly important and she's is quite beautiful.
I got back into my senses, "I will need your cellular device phones are not used on school premises,"  I said.
"No, I am not giving you my phone I am new here can't you let me slide with a warning how was I supposed to know that." The girl said.
"Not my problem next time you will know hand it over now or I take it by force," I said remarkably. The girl refused and tried to hide her phone so I had no other choice but to search her down until I found what I was looking for. "You can find your things in the office after school,"  I explained as I left her on the floor. I wonder could she be the one for me.

Yuzu's Pov

Good going Yuzu I got in trouble with the student body president for something I didn't know of wonderful I said to myself sarcastically. I slept my way through the whole class I groaned. Hopefully, I can make some friends right. I spotted these two girls talking about something I slide myself into the conversation.
"Hi, I am Yuzu Aihara I am a hybrid what are you guys talking about!" I said way too thrilled and wagging my tail.
"Um we're talking about going to the library later one girl said nervously. The other girl looked at me like she saw a spirit. Before I knew it someone dragged me into the hall somewhere where we can see the two school buildings.
"That is not how you make friends here." the girl said.
"Hi I'm Taniguchi Harumi but you can call me Harumi," she said.
"Oh thanks back there I'm Yuzu Aihara you can call me Yuzu anyways what up with this school I noticed everyone been staring at me," I said.
"Yes, that's because your the only hybrid that came to this school Harumi said"
No wonder they were looking at me like a ghost. "You also can barely make friends here theses girls have been here since elementary fortunate for you I am also new here and stuck in the same boat as you so let's be friends." Harumi said.
"Just give me your contact info she said pulling out her phone through her boobs.
Wow, they are pretty huge.
"How do you have your phone they confiscated mines? I said. "That's because I hide mines from the student council especially Mei she's is the student body president and she's already engaged." Harumi said.
"ENGAGED I said loudly isn't she a little too young for all that? I asked.
"Yeah but not when you're the Chairman's daughter her fiance is the teacher here Amamiya," Harumi said.
That Mei girl is really lucky.
"Anyways after school wanna go to the mall I really wanna talk and know more about your whole hybrid lifestyle," Harumi said.
Sure I responded after I give my contract information she told me where I can find my phone and I got myself dragged into a yelling session about blah blah school rules.
The old hag ask if I was listening I didn't even bother to respond and she told me not to do it again and put away my tail. As I was trying to find myself to leave the school and I saw Mr. Amamiya aka Mr.Handsome in my terms. Only to see that he held the student body President against the wall and was smooching on her and they heard me but I ran away really fast using the super agility speed of my werewolf power. Today was an interesting and super long day Ughhh.

Before I went home I went to the mall with Harumi as promised and she's just asked questions about my werewolf eyes and my werewolf tails and my powers things I were pretty much expecting I check the time it was 4:30 I had to get to my meeting.
"Sorry, Harumi but can we chat another time I got a meeting I need to get to," I said as I rushed out of the mall. As I was making my way to the secret agency headquarters I got a call from my mom saying she needs me home knowing that I have a meeting today. Just Terrific As I rushed back home I asked mom what was the emergency
"Honey you made it home I forgot to tell you that your Stepsister will be staying with us as a whole family." Ume said excitedly.
Great mom, you made me run all the time home to tell me this how much worst can this day bring Something to interfere with my thoughts as the door of the apartment creak open my green eyes were met with purple lavender eyes. What. The. Hell