The End

The guild her friends tried their best to save their beloved friend in the end they suceeded but a price to be paid a soul has to be trade in exchange for the light of heavens.

"I'm home!!"

"Daddy!!!"

"Shh calm down I'll just put my things upstairs wait for me downstairs okay munchkin?"

The little girl saluted with a kiss on his cheeks ans then proceed to listen to her mother.

The mother smiled she was everything she ever dreamed of even after the incident even if she lost someone important to her life instead of blaming herself she continued to live her life for it was his last wish.

FLASH BACK

"Natsu! Natsu! Natsu! Dont do this to me Natsu!" Lucy was shaking his colorless body crying like there was no tomorrow.

His hand went to her cheek.

"Lucy."

"Natsu you're awake let's get you to the infir-"

"Shhj." Natsu hugged her.

"It's okay." Natsu commented while crying aswell.

"Natsu you have to live tgis is my fault!" Lucy cried.

"Lucy promise me, promise me before I die you would live your life without me physically but mentally I love you so much that it's better for you to let go." Natsu's body heat was decreasing Lucy was still crying.

"Promise me." before his hand fell he heard her say .

"I-I promise." He died for her with a smile.

End Of Flashback.

"Mommy!!" Lucy look down to her child seeing those ocean blue eyes like her father.

"Yes?" She answered with a humble tone.

Little Stacey pouted.

"Continue the story and then what happened?!?" Her eyes were sparkling like she won a million of jewels.

Lucy giggled and then continued her story.

The light has been retrieved but a rose brave enough in exchange the rose was dear to the light flower when the rose decided to give up himself for her safety.

"And then what happened?"

Little Stacey looks like she could cry any second that's when Stimg entered the room with an amused look she continued to tell the story as Sting sat beside her.

The light flower didnt recover as soon as it was done but another flower came by her side her first crush her first in everything he showed happiness in her life again with the light flower by her side then started a family that will forever be together The End.

"Okay story time is over!" Sting carried Stacey High up on his shoulder while Stacey was rubbing her eyes and said.

"I want a light flower too when I grow up."

Lucy kisded her forehead as sting Lay her down her bed.

"Good night Mommy,Daddy." She cuddled with the same doll Lucy used to sleep with Princess.

When they entered their room Lucy lied down their bed like a starfish.

"Im exchausted." She mumbled as Sting lay down by her side.

"Why'd you tell her?"

"She'd understand that when she grows up." Sting sighed and lay down aswell.

Lucy crawled near him and kissed him a smack on his lips.

"Good nighg Stingy-bee." This earned a smile from sting and a kiss on her forehead.

"Good Night Lulu."