AN: I know that irl, Dream is 21, and George is 24, but this is my story, and I'm switching the ages. Why? Because I can. Also, other ages will probably be switched/changed

Also, get ready for some second-hand embarrassment. Cuz I definitely felt it while writing this.

"So you two are siblings?" George asked, his heart rising back up from where it had sunken down.

"Yep! Dream is my brother. My troublesome, annoying, kind, brother." Niki smiles at him, sitting next to Dream. Sapnap had moved to Bad and George's bench, sitting in between Bad and George, he elbowed George a little and made a face, George rolled his eyes.

"So, Dream, tell us a bit about yourself." Sapnap looked at him intently. Dream raised an eyebrow.

"Uh, ok? Well, I'm 24 years old, I obviously work at Pancake place. I'm in a band, and I write music. I hope to someday make it big and be able to quit my current job. I have a cat. And uh.. that's kinda it." He half smiled.

"That's cool!" George said subconsciously. Dream smiled.

"Yeah I guess it is. Now, Bad, Sapnap, George, tell me about yourselves." Dream looked at the three boys. Niki smiled.

"Well, I am Sapnap, I am 22, and I work at Minx's Auto Repair Shop. I play drums in a band with Dream, and I like to sleep-" Bad elbowed him. "Fine, I like... playing video games, yeah, that's kind of it." He smiled sheepishly. "Bad your next."

"Oh! Well, I am Bad, or at least that's what I go by. I currently am working at Stone Cold Ice Cream as a part time job. I go to college for creative writing, and I would live to become an author! Oh, and I am 25." He smiled, "George?"

"Oh! Right," George snapped back to reality after zoning out thinking about... well Dream. "I'm George, and I am 21. At the moment, I don't have a job and live at my dad's old house." He didn't mention that his dad was dead. "I like..." He paused. What did he like to do? He barely got out of the house, and he barely did anything for that matter. He thought. And soon, realized that it was getting slightly awkward. He quickly spat out the first thing that came to mind. "I like uh, singing" Shit shit shit. Why did he say that. He couldn't sing for the life of him. He was just so caught up on Dream, and his band, and his songwriting... and-

"Really? That's awesome!" Dream smiled at him. He felt his face turning red. He felt like he was going to die, right there on the spot.

"Yeah! My dad would always sing with me when I was little, and it kinda stuck" At least that part wasn't completely a lie. When he was very young, he and his dad would play songs off of a radio and sing together.

"Do you play any instruments? Or write?" George looked at Dream. His mind racing for an excuse to get off the subject. Instead though, he spat out-

"I play a little piano. But not very well." What was he doing!? The only song he knew on piano was Ode to Joy, and that was the easiest song ever. His mind started racing. He silently scolded himself over and over. Wondering what the hell he had just done.

"Cool! You should show me sometime!" Dream laughed. George just smiled, but not a good smile. A half-assed lame smile that said 'I'm terrified as hell right now and am practically digging my own grave. But it's fine!' Then, Niki went.

"Well, I am obviously Niki. I'm 19, and I love baking! I hope to one day one my own bakery, and I also like photography." She smiled. "There's really not much else." She laughed, scratching the back of her neck. Then, an alarm on her phone went off. "Crap- I've gotta go. My shift is over in like two minutes. Bye guys!" She stood up, waved, and ran off."