Jealousy

Afternoon,Tokyo Jujutsu Tech.

You are walking at the long hallway and try to search for your boyfriend,Satoru.After a few minutes searching,you finally found him in front of his office.He is talking with Nanami.

"Hey, Satoru!"You greet him with a smile on your face."Oh,hey,(y/n) my babygirl!What's up?"Satoru respond happily at you.

"Are you free today?"You ask.

"Hmm?Yeah! I am free!Why do you ask?"

"Umm.. Actually,I.."

"Yes?"

"I want to ask you if you want to go on date wih me today!"You finally can finish your sentence and then look at him

Satoru was surprised with that.He smile back at you softly.
"You should just text me,(y/n)! I would love to go on date with you!We are couple after all!"He said happily.You are really happy with that because you finally can have a date with him after days working.

"Yay!Okay then!Meet me in front of the school in 8 minutes or else I will leave you alone."

"Hai haaiii.I know."

Time skip when you guys are on your date.

Afternoon,at the park.

It was fun.Go on date with Satoru is really fun because he always make some jokes and sometimes he is so clingy toward you.You guys just done eating sweets that he bought for you at the bakery.

"Yay!Nothing is much better then sweets!Sweets is the best!"

You just chuckled at his action.
"Yeah,Satoru.I know.Sweets mean everything to you, right?"

"Not exactly!You are the one who mean everything to me,(y/n)!"
Satoru Said and kiss you forehead.You blush.

After a few minutes chatting with him,you can feel your stomach is aching.
'Shoot..maybe because I eat too many sweets just now..' You sigh.

"Satoru.I need to go to the toilet now.You stay here okay?"You said.

"Okie dokie!Take your time,baby!"

After that,you excuse yourself and go to the public bathroom quickly and finish your 'business'.

Time skip a few minutes later.

After you finished,you go to the direction where Satoru is waiting for you.But Suddenly you have a bad feeling and it make you uncomfortable..

'Why I suddenly have a bad feeling now?' You thought.

When you arrive,you finally can see Satoru but he's not alone...He is standing there with-

A group of ladies are surrounding
him..

You are shocked.You just standing there speechless.Staring at them not knowing what to do.

It happen again.

Everytime, everytime you two go on date,there will always bunch of chicks will approach and flirt with him.They sometimes don't give a damn care if you are with him or not.I mean,Satoru is hot.Women will do anything to have him.