𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 : 𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍'𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚠

𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 | 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚒𝚏 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 |

𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝, 𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚖 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝚈𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙾𝚆 𝙳𝙰𝚈𝚂 - 𝙰 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝚆𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙴

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

❝𝒊'𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒚

𝒊 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅'𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒉𝒚 

𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆.❞

❞

MERCEDES WANTED TO CLEAR THE AIR BETWEEN HER AND THOMAS but it seems like he really is pushing her buttons. After the "attack" at the Shelby's carport, Mercy went home that very minute. She had mixed emotions about everything that is happening around her. First, those fuckers who kept avoiding her like she has a fucking clap. Second, she just got fucking laid off of her job. And now, she could've died from that explosion. There's no way in hell she'd love the possibility of being grounded meat. All of this happened because of Thomas fucking Shelby. Mercy wanted to scream and get mad or scared or lash out at something. 

So she did.

The flat was now a mess, it looked like a tornado passed through the house and thrashed everything upside-down. This was her coping strategy when she's ballistic, to release her emotions without hurting someone, well, except herself. When she was worn out from destroying and throwing things she can get her hands on, she slumped on the wooden floor and pulled her knees closer to her. 

She watched how blood trickled down from a cut in her fist, "You're okay, Mercy. You'll be okay..." she whispered to herself and took a ragged breath. By the time her mind was free from disturbance, Mercy gathered her remaining strength and stood up. Before she can even start cleaning the mess she made, the door unlocked itself, revealing a Thomas Shelby on her front door.

With a creased forehead, Thomas glanced at her thrashed house before landing his eyes to Mercy, down to her wounded fist. "What happened?" he made his way to her and grabbed her hand, making Mercy flinch.