Chapter 7

✨AYOOLA'S POV✨

"Babe."

"Hey babe."

Those little soft fingers lingered on my body as they tapped on my shoulder repeatedly. Fully awake but wasn't planning to open those eyes she wanted to see so badly yet. I stylishly turned around, but she dragged my body back to her, pushing me closer to her to face her.

"Ayo I know you are awake." She shook my body really hard this time, and I couldn't help smiling. I knew I had failed trying to pretend this time, but I kept my eyes closed still. She laughed and hit my chest this time. Ouch. Soft hands, yet so painful. I feigned a painful look from my sleep and I could hear her laughter suppressing the quiet sound coming from the standing fan very close to me. I release my squeezed face and returned my mouth to normal, faking a cough.

"Ayo what's this now? Are you really joking with me right now!"

I had enough fun already. I slowly opened my eyes, and chuckled a little. She hit my shoulder again and I just laughed at her. When she was done playing lovey-dovey, I turned to her side, facing her. "Woman, who are you to play lovey-dovey with someone else's boyfriend? Why did you disturb my sleep? Arrghhhh!" I rolled out of the bed, leaving her alone right there. I stood up close to the bathroom door, looking down at her. "Please get dressed already."

"Are you not going to give me a ride?" She got out of the bed too, already in her undies, giving me that look of...you know I can stay overnight. Immediately, I shook my head with a teasing smile on my face, bending a little closer to her to give her that look of....sorry babe, you need to pack those bags. Slowly, she moved her hand to the strap of her bra, trying to expose herself, teasing me in return with a cute smile on her face. I laughed at her cause I wasn't planning to fall for it at the moment. I grinned and walked closer to her. Quickly, I helped her return the strap of her bra back to her shoulder properly. Then said to her.

"Woman, that's why I added fifty thousand naira to the two hundred and fifty thousand naira you asked me. That should be enough to take you to the north. Or should I add more?"

"Go away jhoor! Which one is woman, woman! My name is Lilian Mr. Man." She said and laughed, pushing me aside. I just stared at her. She just repeated the same thing she wanted me to stop. Lilian, Lilian! I shook my head at her, staying quiet still. Slowly, she dabbed her lashes at me and smiled. "But I don't mind you know. That should be enough for the Uber to take me to Dubai. Just the sound of the alert, I bade you goodbye. Until you need me again."

I laughed unable to control myself. Lilian was that kind of girl who just like to trouble me. I reached for my cell phone and walked straight into the bathroom. If because of anything, I wanted Lilian to take her leave already. Just five clicks on my phone, with mobile transfer, I finished the deal.

Just as I expected, the loud yell came from that tiny voice. A crazy way to tell me she was excited. But that was not enough. "Ayoola you are the best mhen! It's plenty my nigga! Opor, Opor! No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper! Just call when you decide to take a new girlfriend. I will gladly fill in that space."

I couldn't hold my laughter where I was as the water rushing out of the shower splashed about. Enough money to get me the prayers I need for lifetime. Lilian knew she was supposed to take her leave without disturbing my sleep but she did. Lilian as my Girlfriend? I couldn't picture it. So bad that despite all she had, she doesn't fit into that space. Lilian had the perfect shape, but complete fake. Truly, she was plentiful like she would always say. Busty at the front, but nothing to look for at the back. Early this year, she had a BBL, and she look snatched. A flat tummy and a bigger butt. I didn't have to ask her why she took the risk, I could see she was a lot happier. Happiness which would last for certain years. But who am I to question what makes people happy. If despite the great risk they took such a bold step, they certainly are ready for the consequences.