H O W I T W O R K S A N D R U L E S

Here are the rules! Make sure you follow them, or we will boil you alive! :D No harm meant, though! 

1. Follow this account and your chosen designer. This is so that you can get notifications from us, and your designer gets something for all of their hard work.

2. Add this book to your library and public reading list. This is so that you can get updates and we get some appreciation.

3. Give us a shoutout! We do check! This is so that more people can know about us!

4. Complete your designer's payment! They're taking bunchies of their private time to do this, so if you want them to help you out, you must help them out!

5. Fill the form in the specified area in a single, neat and inline comment. If you fill one part of it here, some in One Direction's video's comments section and the rest on Pluto, we won't be able to find it and figure it out. So please, please, one inline comment.

6. Be polite, respectful and patient. I cannot highlight this enough! No bullying of other people, this community, ducks or your designer! No nasty people allowed here! And give your designer some space.

7. Read all of these rules. There is no password. Just comment 'read it' inline here— 

8. Do NOT shop-hop (i.e. request from more than one designer and shop at the same time). If you don't like your graphic, you can request a redo (if your graphic designer accepts them). We don't get mad at that; everyone has their own opinions. We will get very mad if you don't trust the designer and take their design with no intention of using it. If we find you've done that, we will turn the graphic into a premade and feed you to the ducks. (Or blacklist you, we'll hold a vote in our community).

9. Your designer has every right to refuse your request if he/she/they thinks they can't do it.