Not Her

Yukio's POV

I watched in horror as Tuno stood up in a nonhuman way. She had flipped over, arched her back, and slowly pushed herself up. Her eyes glowed a dark blue as she snarled at us.

I grabbed Yuki and Shiro. They both looked at me.

"Boys, stay out of this. Your mother isn't herself right now." I told them.

They nodded and ran to stand behind Konekomaru and Shima. The two men blocked Tuno's view of them.

"Yukio, how do we stop her?" Rin asked.

"We have to avoid her attacks and hit her weak spots. You'll know when you see them. They're a lighter color then the rest of her body." I answered.

My heart shattered into a thousand pieces as I stared at Tuno. It was the first time I had seen her demon form.

She had dark blue horns that were lit with black fire. Most of her skin was black, and there were patches of light blue visible. A long lizard tail swished back and forth behind her. She opened her mouth to snarl, and her sharp teeth were coated in some kind of poison. Her claws dripped with poison as well.

I gasped when I saw Father Fujimoto walk up behind her. He looked exactly like Satan. That's when it hit me.

This is Satan, and he did this to her!

Rin and I both growled at the sight of our father. Satan laughed and laid his hand on Tuno's shoulder.

"Go now, My Sweet Child. Kill them all." He said to her.

Tuno suddenly moved, and she became nothing more than a black blur. I caught a glimpse of something shiny above us. I gasped and shoved Rin out of the way. Tuno grabbed onto me and pinned me to the ground, the cement crumbling under us.

I struggled to keep her from biting me. Her claws dug into my shoulder as I tried to shove her away. Something shifted in her eyes, and she launched herself away. I watched in shock as she went after Rin.

She has some control over herself? I thought.

I got to my feet, loaded one of my pistols with tranquilizers, and as soon as Tuno heard the click of me arming myself, she turned on me. Her pupils narrowed when I pointed the gun at her. My hand started shaking, just like it had years ago.

I looked at Shiro and Yuki when they placed their hands over mine. A third hand, smaller than mine yet bigger than my sons' and almost entirely translucent, touched mine. I looked up slightly to see a faint image of Tuno floating above us. It smiled and flew toward the demon in front of is.

Tuno's body faced us, and the translucent image of her stood in the same position. It drew an X over its heart. I took a deep breath, steadied my hand, and pulled the trigger. Shiro and Yuki lowered their hands as the bullet escaped the barrel of my pistol.

The translucent image of Tuno evaporated as the bullet passed through her, and the tip of the tranquilizer dug into the demonic Tuno's chest. She yowled in agony and ran toward us. Shiro and Yuki stood in front of me, their gazes locked on Tuno. I laid my hands on their shoulders.

Tuno stopped in her tracks, tumbled to the ground, and laid still. I looked over toward where my father had been standing to see that he had disappeared.

"Yeah! Nice shot, Yukio!" Rin yelled, hitting my arm.

Tuno's demonic form faded, and I smiled at her human form. Shiro and Yuki ran to her when she tried to sit up. She pulled the bullet out of her chest and gasped when our boys hugged her. She started crying and held onto them.

"My little boys! I never thought I would see you again!" She cried.

Shiro and Yuki started crying as well. I walked toward them, and Tuno looked up at me. She slowly got to her feet.

"Yu.....kio?" She muttered, stepping toward me.

As soon as her hand touched my neck, I pulled her closer. I wiped her tears away with my thumb.

"Don't cry. You know I hate seeing you upset." I told her.

She smiled and stood on the tips of her toes. I smirked and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"Let's get you home. You smell like you burnt yourself." I smiled.