1. charper

Ana's pov

I woke up on my alarem clock. I walk down to the common room. There i see Tevž kissing a girl.
Tevž is a guy in my year. He is the most popular boy in our year. When i first see him in the sorting ceremony i find hin so cute. I really liked his teeth they are really.....interesting....well yeah. Well now he is really hot. But we are kind of enimes well he think that. The truth is that i really like him.

"Like the view, Šoba" shit he catch me staring at him. I quick look away. He slowly come to me and we stare in each other eyes. He lift his hand up and pretend that he wipe the saliva from my mouth. He just smirk and walk away and i just stand thare shoked.

"What are you doing here Ana" i turn around to see my friends Urška and Eva. "Were you stareing at Tevž again?" She  laughed.

"No" i said and the two of tham give me a look "well yeah i did"

"You know that you still wear your pyjamas" Eva said and i look down. I was really wearing my pinki pyjamas. I feel so imberesing.

***

We were now at the breakfast. All the time Urska was watching at the huffleppuf table. I turn around to see who she was watching. Anddd it was Diggory. The popular guy from huffleppuf. "Does someone has a crush??" I said turn to Urska.

"Whattt he is hott" she defent herself. "But i dont think he even know that i exist"

"I belive he know you and maybe you can go talk to him" i said to her but than when Urška want to say something Eva sit down next to us.

"Dont get Urska fake hope, Ana. Cedric is popular, smart, nice... whatever you want. But Urska you are....just Urska." She sigh and smile "love you" then start eat.

"She doesnt think that"i said and turn to Eva "No actually she is right. I 'll just go to bathroom"

"Okey but dont cry." Eva shouts

"Dont worry i wont"

***
After ten min Urška come back running. "You'll never guess what happend"

"Whattt" i said

" i just  fucked Cedric fucking Diggory"