I. Finally in Brighton

A/N: I use Roman numerals instead of 1,2,3 etc.

╒══════════════════╕

PoV Sloan:
~6 A.M~

I got up and moved to my bathroom like usual. Everything was empty the only things that were left here were my bed and desk. Both would be shipped to my new Apartment tomorrow. I did my daily routine as best as I possibly could. Moving to a different Country was exhausting. The best thing is I will see my Mother, Sister, and Brother again.

I took my luggage and bag and left the old apartment. My father was taking me to the airport. We said our goodbyes and off I went. Going through security and boarding the plane wasn't all that exciting. At 1 P.M my flight started. I landed at the airport in Gatwick near Brighton. It was around 4 P.M now. My Mom picked me up from the airport and dropped me off at my own Apartment in Brighton. 

I was only 16 and living alone. It is better that way. School and Streamin took a big part in my life. My daily routine looked something like this: I wake up in the morning, get ready, go to school, eat something, did all of my assignments and homework and then I would stream until 1 A.M or later. I always love entertaining people with my videos and streams. I created a safe space for people that went through the same as me.

I'm thinking about quitting school. I really want to become a full-time Streamer and Youtuber. Both my Youtube and Twitch have about 5.000.000 subscribers. I stream mostly in English but I stream in German on my second channel. I never had many friends but I do have a really close friend his name is Noah. He means so much to me. But seeing each other was hard with me living in Germany and him living in London.

We went through hell together. Noah is Transgender (female to male) his parents weren't happy about it. My Mom would take care of him most of the time. He doesn't know that I will move to Brighton permanently. I was planning on surprising him tomorrow. His birthday was a few days ago so I got him something that I know he will like. We send each other packages from time to time.

~At the new Flat~

I said goodbye to my mom and opened the door to my new Apartment. It wasn't really furnished the only things there were my couch, my TV, Pc and just some general stuff like a kitchen and all of my boxes. I unpacked as much as I could. It was now 7 P.M. My hunger took over. I thought about going to Tesco and buy some things likes, food, toilet paper and some drinks.

~At Tesco~

My Shoppingcart was full. I only needed to get something to drink other then water. I went and got some Coke, RedBull and Monster energy. I went to the check out and was on my way home after.

╘══════════════════╛