Chapter Eight

~ 2 Months before the Wedding~

            We were in LA, the boys were performing for the West Coast Dick Clark Rockin’ Eve. Nathan was looking exceptionally sexy in his tux and chain with his hair gelled up and his skinny tie. I was about ready to jump him after they finished their second performance of the night. I was with Kels and Neesha backstage, watching our boys perform. So far I’ve chatted with Justin Bieber, Fergie, and Flo Rida. They all seemed like great people. Nathan became overprotective when Justin and I started talking, even though neither of us was flirting. He stood by me for the entire time before Justin had to leave to perform.

“You guys were great” I smiled, hugging Nathan before handing him his water bottle.

“Like always” Kels agreed, kissing Tom’s cheek.

My cousin and I were now on speaking terms, but still a little uneasy when it was just us alone.

"I feel lonely" Jay whined, coming inbetween Nathan and I.

"Aw, poor baby" I pitied him, wrapping my arms around his waist since he was much taller than me.

I pulled him down and kissed his cheek.

"There's your New Year's kiss" I smirked.

"Oi, I don't think so" Nathan piped in from the other side of Jay.

We laughed at his cute jealousy.

"You're my New Year's kiss" Nath mumbled, pulling me to him.

He took my hand and kissed the silver engagement ring on my finger.

            The wedding was so close that every morning I woke up with butterflies. The guest list had been finalized last month, helpers for the ceremony have been finalized, invitations have been mailed, rehearsal dates were set and my hair and make-up were assigned. We decided to use traditional vows mixed in with our own and hotels have been booked for the guests flying and/or driving in. The priest was all set and so were the marriage licenses, all that was needed was our signature.

            The girls were planning my bridal shower for a month before the wedding and I already knew the lads were thinking up bachelor party ideas for Nath. My biggest fear is that two out of the five of them end up missing the day of the wedding. We all know how easy it is to lose Jay sometimes...

“Alright, party people we are only a minute from the New Year and the countdown is just beginning” Fergie announced, a giant timer appearing on the screen.

            We were all handed champagne glasses as we watched the timer count down. The crowd began counting aloud ten seconds before midnight. I stood next to Nathan as we counted down with the crowd,

“Six…five…four…three…two…one…Happy New Year!”

            Before I could even raise my glass, Nathan pulled me to him and kissed me. I tasted the champagne on his lips as my arms wrapped around his neck, holding him tighter against me. We kissed gently, still in partying moods and not wanting to get too passionate in front of everyone,

“Happy New Year, Tori” he mumbled against my lips before embracing me tightly.

“Happy New Year” I replied, pecking his cheek.

            We celebrated that night with partying and drinking, typical night with The Wanted. Even though Nathan and I were "underage" here in the states, that didn't stop us from partying with the guys, I had connections everywhere and there were hundreds of underaged teens running around the streets and clubs. I was thankful to wake up in the hotel with Nathan next to me and not as confused as I feared. My memories from last night were slightly blurred but still there. My head was pounding and my stomach ached like hell, but I think it was still worth it. Last night was crazy fun! If this was just a simple New Year's party in Vegas, I'm sure our wedding reception could top this...plus, I already knew the boys had planned an after party when Nath and I leave...Jay can't hide anything when he's drunk.

Question Time: Should I do a "2 Weeks Before the Wedding Chapter", a "3 Days Before The Wedding", or just skip to the actual day of the wedding?