preview °6

Funny, how the world was spinning when no one tried to stop you from moving. Taehyung learned that the hard way by opening his eyes and running one hand through his hair. His throat was aching and there was a blaring in his ears, head pounding from a headache Taehyung didn't know he had.

Taehyung laid there for a moment, remembering the room to be the one he has first woken up in. So, he was not with the vampire clan anymore, that was for sure. The little Omega seemed to be free from their clutches. For now. For all the time Taehyung has stayed with them, which must be over two decades or so, Taehyung knew that an escape was impossible from them.

No matter how hard he has tried before, they have always found him. And punished him for his disobedience.

Taehyung remembered the whip, remembered the feeling of flesh being ripped from his bones, blood curling screams coming out of his throat until it was raw, until he was sobbing to the feet of the vampire leader. Only then, he was taken against his will, bound on a post and allowed to be drink from by anyone who wanted his blood. And everyone wanted to get a taste from the beauty, from their leader's own prized possession.

That has been his place. Taehyung has been nothing but a possession, a beautiful trophy, a doll to be looked at. He was not allowed to move, not allowed to leave the leader's tent. He was not allowed to do anything. If he disobeyed, he would be punished. And oh, how much Taehyung loathed these horrible punishments, the vampires always finding new ways to torture him.

They especially loved to play mind games with the poor fragile Omega. Until he didn't know what was reality anymore. If he was awake or still dreaming. Maybe he was dreaming right now. Taehyung has often dreamed of a successful escape, maybe this was just another way of them messing with him.

Maybe it was all fake.

The little Omega tried sitting up but a sound outside the door caused him to sink into the mattress, suddenly frozen. He remembered the wolves who were not trying to harm him, but didn't allow him to leave either. Weird. Usually, anyone trying to stop him from escaping would love to harm him too. And these two wolves coming up so close to him, identical in looks... twins.

An aching suddenly ran over his side and Taehyung yelped before he gasped for air, lifting the blanket up to stare at the white bandages wrapped all around his torso. He remembered claws slicing his skin but couldn't quite put a finger on it. Who injured him this time? Must be one of the vampires...

The door opened, revealing two figures and Taehyung scrambled to the headboard, clutching fearfully onto the blankets. Two tall men moved into the room, broad shoulders illuminated by the light falling from the window on their figures. Threatening muscles made fun of Taehyung's slim, petit figure. They sported sharp jawlines, two pairs of dark brown eyes, dark brows, one of them having a split brow on top of that and gorgeous hair in the colors of obsidian and gold.

"Baby", one of them spoke with a deep, husky voice, making Taehyung curl into himself with a soft whimper. "W-who are you? W-what do you want from me?", Taehyung asked in a tiny voice, shuffling closer to the headboard until he was pressed against it. The two men, wolves, Alphas from the red intensity of their eyes, stared at Taehyung.

The little male was confused. There was something he should remember, something in the back of his head was showing him the answer yet he couldn't grasp it. What was it?

"We saved you from the vampires. You belong to us, Beautiful", the left man said with a dark growl while the other, the blond, moved over to Taehyung. "S-saved me?", the poor thing whimpered confused, earning two growls from the men as they inched closer. "S-so I'm free?", Taehyung mumbled, watching the two men with big eyes.

They were twins and Taehyung remembered a feeling of safety involving these two but he didn't know why he has felt this way. The leader has always told him that the moon goddess didn't bless him with freedom and Taehyung has believed him, trembling in his own blood and crying because he felt so alone and so helpless.

"Will you let m-me go?", the Omega then asked shyly and the two shared a quick look before the blond sat down next to him. Taehyung flinched away. "D-don't hurt me please, I-I'm sorry", he cried out. "Let you go? Angel, you are mistaken", the raven said. Taehyung glanced towards him. They were incredibly handsome, taking his breath and he grew flustered from their passionate stares that felt burning.

"W-what?", the silver-haired puppy whispered, clutching fearfully onto the blanket, a weak protection from these dominant men. "We won't let you go. You are ours, we own you. Your pretty little ass will stay here, in this bed, where we can have you. A beauty like you can't be left unprotected", the blond purred darkly and Taehyung gasped with wide eyes.

"P-please! P-please let me go home", he whimpered, hoping they would rethink. The twins laughed. "Home? Honey, did you even have a home before? It doesn't matter. You are home with us now", the raven said and nudged his brother. Taehyung gasped another time, cheeks flaring. "Y-you meanies", he whimpered, tears threatening to spill down his cheeks.

"Call me Jungkook and my brother Jeongguk instead. We like Daddy and Sir too but for the start, you can use our first names", the raven said with a smirk and the boldness of his words left Taehyung blushing. He was so taken aback that he noticed too late how Jeongguk, the blond-haired twin, hovered over him.

"H-hey!", Taehyung yelped when his back hit the mattress, caged by strong muscular arms, Jeongguk's buff body hovering over him. "Stop squirming Baby, it won't help you. You can't escape us", Jeongguk said huskily, pressing his body against Taehyung's. The poor little thing stopped squirming with a choked sob, especially when he felt hardness pressing against his thigh.

"P-please-- ah!", another cute yelp left plump lips when he felt tight coldness around his ankle and he sobbed, now finally starting to cry. Jungkook has grabbed his foot, wrapping a cuff around his ankle, a chain now connecting the frightened male to the bed.

"W-why are y-you doing this to me?", Taehyung cried out helplessly when Jeongguk let go of him, his main purpose has been to ensure that Taehyung wouldn't move away. The twins stared down at their delicious prey with dark eyes, Jungkook licking his lips because he wanted nothing more than to jump Taehyung and devour him.

But he held himself back. For Taehyung's sake.

"Because you are gonna be our Queen. Our Baby and we won't take no as an answer", Jeongguk grinned maliciously like a cheshire cat and only then did Taehyung realize who these two really were and his blood ran cold.

He has been freed by none other than the Kings of his race. Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Jeongguk. Who now intended to make him Queen by their side and claim him as theirs.

Why did it feel so right when his heart was beating so hard from fear? What was happening to him?

~

I created so many secrets, can't wait to reveal all of them and see your reactions hehe

Elaboratae