- Yuji as your lover .

Hey there loves! You probably saw what I posted yesterday for updates(*^ワ^*) and again sorry for not uploading for 3 days! Here's Itadori Yuji as a boyfriend!

-Knows all the best cafés in Town-Netflix with you all day😟-Tells you he loves you so much and made sure you know it because he wants to spend most of his time making memories with you,  before he gets executed

-Netflix with you all day😟
-Tells you he loves you so much and made sure you know it because he wants to spend most of his time making memories with you, before he gets executed.
-He calms you down every night because you have nightmares of him just being executed.
-Yuji protects you from any curse because you're his beautiful lady. He'd do anything just to be with you on his final moments.
-Glares at anyone who looks at you for too long.
-Is the small spoon.
-Many ass slaps somehow. He also loves laying down your ass.
-Loves teasing you.
-Will always facetime you if he's on a mission.
-Randomly says "I love you so much" "I miss you ok?? Take care"
-Makes you wear his clothes because he thinks it's cute and takes billions of pictures of you.
-Becomes a big baby when he's tired and when you're ignoring him.
-Movie marathons every Saturday and Friday.
-Asks Nobara and Maki to check up on you when you're on your period
-He makes those silly yet so emotional memories before he gets executed.
-At the day he gets executed. The higher-ups asked him what he'd like before dying.
-His only request was to spend the night with you while cuddling and have one last dance with him.
-While dancing, you cried. Yuji knows damn well you'd be devastated. He told you to not be sad because he'd be watching you every now and then he told you to find someone who'd love you like he does and have a family.
-Just one more kiss, Just one more hug, one more cheek kiss, and that's all your lasts.
-A lot of cheek and thigh and leg kisses. </3

Yall I'm sorry if this is sad but it was at least wholesome right besties😟😟🖐