Scars on my body (v.2)

Deiji gripped his shirt as he panted heavily trying to breathe as much air as possible after running for god knows how long. It was his fault he shouldn't have been too curious and definitely stubborn. When his brother told him to keep his curiosity at bay and not to involve himself with something dangerous-- He should've listened.

He knew there was something wrong with his brother. Jae had been acting strangely for quite a while now after he returned from his training to be the next Lord of their town. 

Despite not being blood-related Deiji was raised by the Jungs like their own. He grew up together with Jaeyong despite the latter being three years older than him they are very close and they know everything about each other.

The servants used to tell him that when they were small Deiji used to follow his older brother a lot not even letting Jaeyong out of his sight. It seemed that Deiji was a bit possessive of his brother when he was younger but after a while, he grew out of it. 

The brother that he knew was kind and caring. He's a warm-hearted person. He had welcomed Deiji like his own little brother. He is also kind to other people. 

When Jaeyong turned 15 he was sent far away to train to become the next head of the family. That was years ago and on his fifth year of training, it had finally ended. 

Jaeyong went back home to become the official master of the house. Deiji had already grown into a pretty lad and he was taller now but his brother was much taller than him at the ripe age of twenty-one. Jaeyong grew up into a handsome young man.

Deiji almost didn't recognize the tall man that he saw when Jaeyong arrived in front of the large gates of the estate. Save for the signature black hair and golden eyes that all direct descendants that all of the Jungs possesses -- Jaeyong exuded an aura that was unfamiliar.

That's where Deiji's suspicion started.

When Jaeyong officially inherited the title of Lord Jung he immediately started overseeing everything. 

He was good at it in the first few months. he acted like a good leader as everyone had expected. As the new Lord, he has not only had responsibility for the main house but also the village that resided at the land of the Jung. 

But then the killings started to happen.

People in the village started disappearing then later on found dead. First, it was a hunter. He disappeared for a few days, his family said it was normal as he usually spends days deep in the woods than in his own house, but then it turned to more than a week and that's when they decided to look for him. 

They found him. But he was already dead. He was found in his campsite with his body lying in the open. He had a large slash on his neck and it definitely looked like someone killed him. 

The villagers were advised not to go into the woods for a while due to the suspicion that a killer might be on a loose. The patrol was strict and allowed no one inside the forest to avoid another victim.

But then a couple disappeared and was later on found dead as well. With the same wound on their necks. Which arose fear in the villagers. News spread and it reached the estate. The local guards were already investigating ever since the first murder but then because there were already three victims and it causing panic, the villagers asked Lord Jung to step in.

This situation concerned Deiji as well. He knew one of the victims that died. The woman who died along with her husband is Kyong a maid that used to work at the estate before Jaeyong became the head. Kyong used to bring him flowers every morning and he remembered seeing her smile all the time.