Chapter 21: Escape from Oxcorp

Later, the rangers have found Mr. Ox's office after opening his door. They all look around, and see he's not in there. They walk in further while looking around. Trevor walks over to his desk. He finds some paperwork on the desk. He picks it up, and looks at it. He looks through them, until he finds something else. He finds a picture of Violet. Violet is smiling on the picture. Her picture is reflecting on Trevor's visor. 

Trevor: Violet? Kong! No!

Everyone looks at him, and he shows them the picture. He told them about Violet, being his best friend and crush. They realize that Silver Kong is going after her to get to him. They all run out of the office to make their way back to where the main exit out of the research lab is. After a few minutes, they make it, and are back to where they started. The blast door closes behind them. They all look around, and see that the lights are all on now. Office doors are blocked with security doors, and laser walls are blocking the exits, along with turrets on the ceiling. They also hear the super soldier robots walking down the halls. 

Robot: Search and destroy protocol. Find the intruders, and destroy with extreme levels. 

Trevor: (Sighs) Dang it. I don't know how they'd figure out about Violet, but we have to get to her before Kong does. 

Tommy: We should be able to get back out the same way we got in. 

Zack: And only a couple hundred heavily armed androids between us and it? No prob. 

Jason: But we need to be careful, and don't get cocky. Their weapons are stronger. 

Kimberly: We got it, Jason. 

Billy: We need to find out how to shut down some of the defenses on this floor. Because something tells me that they'll be in our way of getting out. 

Trini: He's right. We should find some control rooms around here, and shut them down from there. 

Trevor: Got it. Luckily, we know where they are. There are two control rooms on this floor. 

Tommy: Alright, let's split up again. 

Tommy takes Kimberly, Jason, and Billy with him while Trevor takes Trini and Zack with him. As they do, the robots spot them, and attack them. The rangers take out their weapons, and fight the robots. Trevor jumps in the air, and kicks one in its head hard. Trevor runs past them, and sees the door to the first control room. 

Trevor: Bingo, a security console. I can use it to shut off one of the defenses on this floor. 

He walks over to it, and pushes a button. He looks out a window to the office floor, and sees the turrets are offline. 

Trevor: Those guns won't give us any trouble. I hope they'll turn off the laser walls. That way, we'll be home free. 

Trevor runs out of the control room to help the others fight off the robots. The robots try to blast them, but they move out of the way too fast. Trevor takes down three more of them as Tommy Zack takes down two more. Trevor hears something. He looks, and sees the laser walls are disappearing.

Trevor: Alright, the laser walls are gone. Now's our chance to get out of here. 

They take down more robots as they wait for the others, so they can regroup. After that, they all run to the same stairwell that leads to the elevators, and hallway to the vent. They run down the steps, and make it to the elevator room. A security door is blocking the entrance to the hall. 

Trevor: We don't have time for this! Billy, can you disable the door for it to open?

Billy: I can try. 

Billy walks to the panel to the security door, and tries to disable it for the door to open. But while he's doing this, the super soldier robots come down the steps, and attack them again. The rangers all fight them while giving Billy some cover. 

Trevor: Sorry, boys. We love to stay and chat, but we've got a beautiful girl waiting for us to save her. 

Kimberly: (Giggles) Oh, Trevor. You just crack us up. 

Trevor: Well, I try. 

Billy: Guys, I almost got it. Be ready to run through the door. 

They take down five more robots as Billy finishes disabling the security door, and it opens. Everyone runs through it. They see the open vent ahead of them. But as they run towards it, more super soldier robots ambush them. 

Trevor: Aw, it's like a surprise party. 

They sprint towards the vent while dodging the laser shots from the robots. Then, they make it to the vent, and get in. After crawling through the air ducts, they make it outside. They all breath heavily from the long time in Oxcorp. 

Kimberly: We made it out. Thank goodness.

Trini: Yeah. 

Zack: Now that we're out, it's time we give that Silver creep a lesson he'll never forget. 

Trevor: Yeah, but first, we need to get to Violet before he does. I'll lead you guys to where she's at. 

Tommy: Got it, Trevor. We're right behind ya. 

Trevor nods, and then he teleports away, and the others follow behind him. Can they get to Violet before Silver Kong does? And what does he plan to do to her once he has her?

Here's the 21th chapter of The Incredibles: The Green Power is back. The Power Rangers found Mr. Ox's office. He wasn't there, but they found paperwork on his desk, and a picture of Violet. Now Trevor knows that Silver Kong is going after her to get to him. They fought hard to get out of Oxcorp, so they get to Violet before he does. Can they get to her before he does, or will they be too late? Find out on the next chapter. Let me know what you all think of the chapter. Vote, review, and comment. Thank you.