Seven

Tatiana woke up and the first thing the young queen saw was that she was 18. 18 meaning she was soon to be wed to Caius.  She got dressed and walked out with a smile. "Happy birthday, majesty."

"Thank you, Felix."

"Caius wants you in the throne room."

Tatiana smiled as she walked away wanting to know what her mate wanted. She walked down to the throne room with her mind on what she would like to do today. She walked in to see Caius making her smile. "I was told you wanted to see me." She said as he turned around. "What?"

"You know your father's wishes." She nodded. "I wanted to make this more acceptable."

Tatiana smiled as he got on one knee. "You don't have to do this because my answer will be yes." She tells him as he slid the ring on her finger. "Its perfect."

Caius smiled as he kissed her. "We must have a wedding today." They heard Aro say. "Before the tourist arrives."
~~~
Tatiana looked at the dress she had picked out. Well she actually made it and smiled as she waited for the wedding to start. She didn't want a ceremony or a big venue. She liked where she was and that was in her home with her father, Caius, uncle, and the guards.

Caius turned and saw his bride as she walked in all dressed in black. "My love, you look beautiful."

"Thank you." She said as she looked at Aro. "You never told me how the Volturi commence a wedding."

"Simple my dear." Aro said. "This wedding is different. Use your magic and Caius will have to feed from you."

Tatiana nodded as she looked at Caius. Her blue eyes glowed as the wedding commenced with her magic circling them. Caius walked over and stood behind her as he bit into her neck. The full moon shining on the two as they were doing what Aro told them two. Two rings appeared on their fingers. The magic stopped and Caius pulled back before he kissed her.

"How did you..."

"I've been doing some reading." Aro tells Marcus. "It's full moon. If she wed to her mate under the full moon, her magic will be stronger than what they were. She is now  the immortal witch as she is of age and has married her mate."

Caius smirked as he picked his bride up and sped off. Everyone smiled at the newlyweds till they heard the tourist. "Dinner time."

"