That night.

As a long hard week at the BAU comes to an end, I head home to get ready to go over to Spencer's house. We hang out after work and on some weekends. This weekend I was going to spend it at his house. As I pack my bag and head out the door I text Spence.  "I'm on my way!" He replies: "Awesome. 😊" I always text him when I'm leaving.  He asked me too because he knew that the part of Town I lived in was not always the greatest place to be. I decided to walk because he only lived 1.5 miles away from me. As I walk i think about Spence and how we have been friends for so long. Best friends,  and if I have feelings for him, will that ruin everything we have. He is my best friend. I decided to focus on our weekend not my potential feelings for him. Was I in love. I had to distant myself so I listen to some music.
I get to his apartment building and he is outside reading a book like normal. "Hey Spence!' I say with a big smile.  "Hey J." He says back with bigger smile. He was the only one who called me that and I was the only one who called him Spence.  We walked into his apartment and he had surprised me with my favorite take out place for dinner. "Spence you didn't have to."  "I know." He said " I wanted to." He newer let's me pay him back for anything or buy him food. He always pays. "You're amazing I say " and give him I hug. He hugs me back. I then turn around to the table. "For you kind sir." And I give him his favorite kind of cake I baked for him after work.  "What's this for he says smiling." " just because." I say putting the cake back on the table. " Who's the amazing one now?" He says smiling. "Still you!" I say. He rolls his eyes. We then head over to the couch and watch a movie while we eat dinner. I say we watched a movie, but we really only listened. We talked more than anything. We told stories about our lives, the few we hadn't already told each other, laughed and joked around. It had been 3 hours that felt like three minutes. It was now midnight.