02

Sheyaa has always been interested in very particular things. He loves drawing and designing tattoos with a passion, he loves writing  (although this is something not many people know) and he loves pretty things.

When Kentrell had come into the tattoo shop about a month ago, his interest had instantly spiked. You see, Kentrell was so innocent looking, so gentle, his expression a bit nervous. But he was decided and firm on his beliefs and Sheyaa had very much enjoyed every single second they'd spent talking. And that kiss they shared? Sheyaa doesn't remember ever feeling such a wonderful kiss. A kiss like that one. It was just impossible to forget. Throughout the past month, he's spent embarrassingly long hours just thinking about Kentrell's skin, the ink spreading across it while he was drawing down his tattoo and the way his soft lips felt on his own.

He hadn't been planning to kiss Kentrell that day. If anything, he'd convinced himself Kentrell was an angel that had randomly come into his store to make him feel mesmerized for a couple of hours. But the second a chance popped in, he didn't hesitate to give in to the desire he felt. Kentrell was beautiful, pretty in a way he didn't normally seen and he'd been stupid if he'd missed the chance to kiss those lips.

And what a kiss. He leans forward to press his forearms to the motorcycle and does a mental prayer to prepare himself to see Kentrell again. Kentrell's tattoo has been healing and they'd agreed to finish it off next month, after properly going out on a date. Sheyaa smiles to himself. Talking to Kentrell through texts has been one of the highlights of his day in the past weeks. He hasn't had many serious relationships, but Kentrell makes him want to try. He's cute and also pretty. He's beautiful and Sheyaa has learned that he's very fucking sexy. He can pull this face out of nowhere that makes his lower belly fill with warmth.

Ah. Sheyaa has thought about so many things throughout their several nights spent talking over the phone or just texting. Things that feel strangely sinful when he pictures Kentrell in his brain. He wonders how he would sound while Sheyaa slides his tongue down his belly, swirling around his belly button, moving down and down...he pushes the thoughts away, willing himself to calm down before he gets a little bit too excited.

He wants to get to know Kentrell first. He wants to take him out on proper dates and understand how he thinks, he wants to figure out how he spends his days and those small things that he likes. He wants a lot of things that he's never wanted and as much as it's a scary thing, he's welcomed it without much of a doubt.

There's the sound of shoes stepping on gravel and it makes Sheyaa turn his face towards it. So many days have gone by that he'd convinced himself Kentrell was really an angel brought down from heaven, but he's sure Kentrell didn't look like this the last time he saw him.

So fucking sexy. He's wearing jeans that hug his legs in a way that's making Sheyaa's pulse quick and a white button up shirt that he's tucked into the front. His black boots are a deep contrast with the rest of his outfit but they match nicely. And his earrings are long, dangling and shining when the sunlight falls on them.

Kentrell is smiling when he reaches him, tilting his head to the side.

"You seem surprised," he states, folding his arms over his chest.

Sheyaa leans back into a sitting position, imitating his posture.

"I kinda want to kiss you right now," he says, leaning towards him and puckering his lips.

Kentrell shakes his head.

"Nope," he replies. "You said you'd take me out and treat me well, so I'm looking forward to that before you get a taste of this."

"A taste of this," Sheyaa breathes out, shaking his head and pushing his hair back. "You're more than I could've ever expected," he mumbles, straightening out his back again. "Hop on?" He asks, handing over a helmet. Kentrell eyes the motorcycle suspiciously. "Is it your first time?" He asks, tilting his head to the side and grinning when Kentrell's cheeks turn the softest shade of purple.