01:

Chapter will be long since this is basically the Intro to all the characters involved.

Y/n'a view:

"Where the hell am I going to get a vampire guard, they probably want the same as those guys." I yelled out In frustration as I opened the gate to my house.

I froze when I saw a black envelope on the doorstep.

"Oh great. Is it another death threat!"

I picked it up and opened it to read it after closing my door behind me.

"You're invited to our bloody birthday party...sometimes-" I skimmed through the invitation. "We hope you can make it...it was possibly those scum-"

I stopped when I remembered a note one of my classmates had given me before, I pulled out of my bag and froze when I saw the same black envelope.

Jungwon gave me one...As well..so it must be some sort of big party at his place..but why did I get two?? I closed my eyes trying to remember the students from my new school,

I only recognized Jungwon from middle school.

His friend came to my mind, he was an equally Handsome teen boy. I could recall his name but I though it was something Like Jacob.

"Bloody Birthday party? Stupid." I tossed the invitation and jumped on to my bed.

"Why did I have to be born with this special blood, I have to keep moving school to school because of those scumbag vampires. Why do they always have to be the boss around here!"

I kicked upwards to my roof.

"Oh you ancestors of mine how did you survive this long! I might be the last in line! I wish I could turn the tables and make them tremble in fear!"

"Quite a lot of complaints you got there." A voice spoke up making me jump and reach for my silver fork.

(For my vampire lore. Silver can be used to hurt a vampire and or Werewolf)

"I'll stab you boy!" I yelled at him. Staring at one of the scumbag Vampires.

"Hmm..good you seem to know silver works against us...and you know we have names Y/n. I'm just here to see if you made it home safely."

"Gee...gotta make sure your dinner made it safe huh!"

"Of course. And my name is K, the other boy who is always with me, his name is EJ. We'll be around here and then..better get yourself some protection soon."

"That sounds wrong." I muttered under my breath before pointing the fork closer to him. "I'm warning you leave me alone! I'll have a Vampire in no time!"

"Mhm..sure. Have a good rest while you can." He said with a smirk before vanishing into the darkness of my room.

I sighed and dropped the silver fork on my bed. "Oh my luck, the only silver thing I have is a fork."

I sat up and walked back over to my trashcan. I picked up the invitation.

I have no choice but to give it a try, but before then I'll have to buy something like a silver knife at least.

I laid back down on my bed.
"But first, why did Jungwon give me one? I'll have to ask him tomorrow...before the party."

I closed my eyes.

"Oh what gives if I die I'll die. It's not like I have anyone in this world anyways."

N's view:
As the night went on.