𐐪 Episode 2: True Source Of A Woman's Power 𐑂 ·・• ❀

┏━━━━ *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.* ━━━━┓

True Source Of A Woman's Power

┗━━━━ *.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.* ━━━━┛

                                   。゚゚・。・゚゚。
                                   。          ✰
                                    ゚・。・゚

Prince Asch kicked the door open with a groan, Noi clapping soon after.

"Your highness, was that use of magic really necessary?" Rhys asked.

"Yes." Prince Asch answered simply.

"It seems the spirit has allowed us entrance." Rhys noted.

"Whoa, cool!" Noi said in astonishment. He went straight into the room.

"Noi!" Rhys scolded.

"Ooh!" Noi sat on a table-thing. I walked in and spotted somewhere to put the female. I walked over and kneeled down, making sure to not wake her up in the process. I slid my arms from under her and stood back up.

"Whoa!" Noi gasped, and ran over to the spirit.

"Hi spirit!" Noi said, greeting the spirit.

"I think the spirit might like me!" Noi said, excited. He then made the mistake of poking the spirit's nose, to which the spirit responded to by chasing him. He yelled as everyone else watched. I facepalmed internally, deadpanning at him.

"The spirit has decided Noi must die," Pierce stated from the wall where the others were.

"Good." Prince Asch said sadistically. Noi screamed from the hallway.

"Noi! Die in silence! The last thing we need you doing is alerting the nearby humans!" Rhys commanded.

"Are we really going to let Noi die? I mean, I'm all for it, but-" Leif asked.

"That spirit seems harmless," I noted, "but don't tell Noi that," I smirked.

The room quieted down for a second, aside from Noi's screams of terror.

"Hahahahahaha! His humongous suffering brings me joy!" Leif laughed.

"Likewise," Rhys agreed.

"Like music to my ears!" I crossed my arms and grinned.

"Enough! Scout the area." Prince Asch commanded. It took everything in me to not roll my eyes. Everyone scattered as I stayed in the main room. I looked around the main room, mainly trapped in my thoughts rather than actually looking at a rectangle with numbers written on the front.

'The female human didn't seem to be scared of Prince Asch. I mean, we are technically in a different world...' I pressed some numbers on the rectangle absentmindedly.

'Wait, doesn't that mean Prince Asch technically isn't a prince here? Which means...' I pushed some more buttons.