Chapter 4

Ban's P.O.V

I woke up this morning to find that King was sleeping peacefully in his bed. I looked at him and smiled, he was adorable. I quietly got up and walked over to his bed, gently kissing his forehead and pulling the blanket over him before I left the room. I smiled to myself, I can't beleive I just did that. As I walk downstairs, I can hear talking.

I peak my head around the corner to find Elizabeth talking to Meliodis, and he was up her skirt.

"Good morning, sir Ban," Elizabeth says before I could even get anything out, "Are you going to make breakfast this morning?"

I smiled to her and nodded, "Yeah, I am. I hope Meliodis was not trying to cook in here."

She smiles and shakes her head, " Nope, he has been in the same place since I came downstairs this morning."

I nod to her then head to the kitchen to start making breakfast. Different things are running through my head about what happened the night before. King woke up again to the dream of his sister, I wonder how bad it has gotten. He won't tell me in detail everything but I know this is getting worse. I sigh, thinking about different things I could help him with, when I hear his voice coming from the stairs.

Shortly after hearing his voice talking to Elizabeth he comes and sits at the table.

"Another dream about your sister?" I asked a little nervous. I don't want to pressure him into telling me, but I want him to know that I am here for him.

"It was nothing, I should be able to shake this dream off in no time." he said with a slight smile.

He smiled but I knew he was lying, this is not the first time that he has woken up from a dream like his. He sighs and lays his head on the table.

I set some plates down on the table and call down Elizabeth and Meliodis. He looks up at me as the plates hit the table and gave me a soft smile.

"Thank you," he said, catching me a little off guard.

"I haven't done anything," I said back a little confused.

"You have woken up with me every night that I have had this nightmare, and stayed up with me. I think you deserve some type of thanks," he said, not taking his eyes off of his plate.

I smile softly, " You're welcome, I will always be here to help you out. No matter what."

He glanced up at me as Meliodis and Elizabeth came downstairs, sitting to the table.

"Did you guys sleep well?" Elizabeth asks as she grabs a plate and hands one to Meliodis.

King and I look at eachother than back at her. I did not know what to say, I was slept fine with King next to me, but I couldn't just say that aloud to everyone.

"I slept fine, thank you," King said while I was still deep in thought.

The way his hands felt on mine, his gentle face as I grasped it so he wouldn't look away. His soft skin when I kissed his forehead, how peaceful he looked. I slept well but it was only thanks to him.

"Sir Ban?" Elizabeth asked pulling me out of my thoughts, "Are you alright?"

I looked up at her and smiled gently, "I'm alright, and I slept good as well, thank you."

She smiled as she finished her breakfast, "Thank you for breakfast Ban, I will go ahead and finish cleaning up."

Meliodis quickly got up to follow her around. King and I were left at the table alone again, but it felt peaceful, calming almost.

I smiled to myself, thinking about how King would feel in my arms and I blushed lightly. I could feel my cheeks getting all warm.

"If there is anything you want to talk about, I am here," I said breaking the silence between us.

King smiled then nodded to me before going back upstairs. I smiled again, this time feeling like I had finally gotten through to him. As if I had acommplished something important to me.

I haven't felt this way about someone since....

Author's Note

I am back my pumpkins!! I am so sorry for such a late ass update, but life has been crazy. I apperciate all of you for sticking with me through this journey! I love you pumpkins, and I hope that everything is going good for you guys! This chapter is a bit longer than the others cause of the late update but I hope everyone enjoys it! Let me know what you guys think will happen in the next chapter! Much love pumpkins <3

ps. its like 5 in the morning when I posted this, im going to sleep 💞❤️