Beastars Chapter

(WARNING! May contain season 1 Beastars spoilers!)

(This story takes place directly after the meteor festival)

As Legoshi walked back to school the day after the meteor festival, he thought about alot of things.

Many of his thoughts consisted of his many awkward interactions with Haru. As much as he cared about her and all the trouble he went through to save her, deep down he loved someone else.

He couldn't get today's school paper headline out of his head, 'Louis The Deer Still Missing!' it read. He worried about his whereabouts and if he was okay. A strong guy like him couldn't be dead, could he?

Suddenly, someone put a hand on his shoulder. "Nice evening, isn't it, Legoshi?" A familiar voice asked.

Legoshi turned around quickly to see the person he'd been worried about. "Louis Senpai!" Legoshi smiled as his tail wagged swiftly behind him. He fought the urge to hug his boy crush, he didn't want to injure him any further. "I'm so glad you're okay. I'm very sorry about earlier, I shouldn't have ever tried to hurt you."

Louis let out a small laugh and patted Legoshi's head. "Legoshi, don't apologize. You did the right thing. I was going to let Haru be eaten, you saved her life. If you ask me, you deserve to be the next Beastar."

Legoshi's eyes widened. Did Louis really mean that? He had to mean that in a sarcastic manner, he was too shy to create lighting for the stage where people could barely catch a glimpse of him, so how could he possibly be a Beastar? "Thank you, Louis. It means alot."

"Would you uh, like to walk back to school with me?" Louis asked, holding out his hand.

Legoshi gave a soft smile. "I'd love to." He said, holding the deer's hand.

As the two of them locked fingers and began to walk to the metro station, Louis thought alot about his biggest secret and how nice it would be to tell someone. Legoshi would be the perfect candidate to tell. Louis thought. He's timid, shy and talks to only a select few people. Argh, what am I thinking?! I can't tell him I'm a little.

"Hey Louis, you feeling okay?" Legoshi asked, noticing that he looked like he wasn't feeling well.

"I'm fine, Legoshi. Thank you for your concern." Louis smiled. What am I doing? He can read me like a book!

As the two of them arrived at the metro station, they both got on the train, continuing to hold hands. They both sat next to  eachother, earning their fair share of odd glances. Not only were a wolf and a deer holding hands, they were obviously both males.

Louis felt embarrassed and leaned his head on Legoshi's shoulder.

Legoshi gave a soft smile, he switched the hand that he was holding Louis' with so that he could still hold his hand and wrap his arm around him. "There we go, that's better." Legoshi whispered.

For once in his life, Louis didn't care what anyone thought about him. He felt warm and safe in Legoshi's arms, a feeling that he's never really felt before. Legoshi would make an excellent daddy. Louis thought. The young deer had secretly always wanted a caregiver. Maybe I should tell Legoshi. He smiled.

About twenty minutes of riding the train and doing some more walking later, they both finally arrived back at Cherryton Highschool.

"Thank you for bringing me back, Legoshi." Louis smiled. "I'll see you bright and early back at practice tomorrow."

Legoshi smiled. Wouldn't miss it for the world, my Louis. Legoshi thought.

🐺🦌🐺🦌🐺🦌🐺🦌🐺🦌🐺🦌

The next morning, Louis was in the backstage rehearsal room an hour before everyone else was supposed to be there. He sat his bag down and took out a pacifier. He often secretly suckled on it before going out onstage or before practice, it calmed his nerves down enough to focus on something other than the immense physical pain he always seemed to put himself through while performing.

Legoshi walked into the rehearsal room, Louis always liked it when he arrived early. After all, it was the least he could do after their violent brawl at the meteorite festival. "Good morning Louis, I was going to ask you about the lighting for-"

Legoshi cut himself off after that, noticing that Louis had a pacifier in his mouth. What in the world was going on? Was this some kind of secret ritual that he performed before practice or something?

Louis' mouth hung open in shock, he immediately spit the peice of plastic out before running to the other end of the room in pure embarrassment.

"Louis, wait!" Legoshi said as he ran after him. "It's okay." The wolf comforted as he gave him a hug from behind. "Tell me what's going on, honey."

As upset as the deer currently was, he melted into Legoshi's arms, turning around to give him a proper hug. "It's embarrassing."

"I won't tell." Legoshi promised. "Just please tell me what's going on."

"Legoshi." Louis muttered. "I had a very scary first few years of life, I was held as live bait at the black market." Louis revealed. "I'm a little, sometimes I participate in childish activities during my free time to feel better about the situation I lived through, as a way to cope." Louis continued.

"I see." Legoshi said understandingly, holding his hand again.

"Most littles have a caregiver, someone who acts like a mommy or a daddy to take care of them. When I was with Haru, I was going to ask her but..." Louis signed.

"Louis." Legoshi smiled. "It's okay baby, don't look so sad. If it's okay, I'd like to be your daddy."

Louis' heart skipped a beat. "Legoshi, you don't have to. Are you sure?"

"Anything that makes my baby deer happy makes me happy." Legoshi said. He took Louis' pacifier and gently popped it in his mouth, kissing it immediately afterwards.

Louis giggled and hugged Legoshi tightly. He'd never been so happy about anything in his life. Who knew that Louis would be so happy about being a wolf's baby deer?