My really terrible first attempt at KiriBaku Agere

(I'm going to do something I've never tried before where I try to mix together a bunch of my favorite tropes to make a beautiful fluffy scinaro. This could go really well or it could be terrible xD)

(Also, I'm gonna censor Bakugo for our little readers ^^)

It was easy to point out that Katsuki Bakugo was not at all like any of his classmates in U-A. He had an explosive temper that often got out of proportion and overwhelmed others, he went to bed at an extremely early hour and he had a weird relationship with everyone at his school, all except Kirishima, that was.

Bakugo was getting ready for bed, he'd had a full day of work that Aizawa and his other teachers had given him and that had made him very tired. Just as Bakugo was about to turn off his phone so it wouldn't bother him while he slept, it started vibrating.

Oh yeah that's right, he hadn't called Kirishima yet. He was so tired that it must've slipped his mind. The two of them had a conversation before Bakugo's 'bedtime' every night without fail and even though Bakugo pretended to be annoyed by it, he actually really enjoyed it and it even helped him sleep better.

He slid the green phone symbol up to answer Kirishima. "Hey stupid hair-" He huffed.

Kirishima laughed, he knew Bakugo had a rough day and he was thankful he sounded like himself. "Hey Bakugo! You feeling okay? I know you had quite the workload today!"

That was true. Bakugo and Todoroki usually had to do more work to do than their classmates since they both falied the hero licencing exam and today was no different, thank goodness that tommorow was a saturday. "Yeah, it was nothing." He shrugged.

Kirishima's smile faded, he respected Bakugo for being so manly and acting tough in front of others, but he wished that Bakugo would admit that he was tired or needed help to him since Kirishima was his boyfriend after all. "Well, you know if you need anything that I'll be there for you, Bakubro!"

Bakugo smiled softly, something that for the most part, only Kirishima could make happen. "Thanks Kiri." He said. He looked around, even though he was in in his own room he wanted to make sure no one heard him say what he was about to say. When he was sure the coast was clear, there came a clear as day, "I love you."

Kirishima blushed and smiled from ear to ear. "I love you too, baby. I know you're sleepy so I won't keep you any longer.

That 'baby' caught Bakugo off guard, Kirishima never called him that. A feeling Bakugo hadn't felt in a long time started to take over, Bakugo felt little. He got nervous and tried to form words, "Thank you Kirishima, bye bye daddy!" He yelled, completely forgetting the situation he was in.

Bakugo realized what he'd said, even though on Kirishima's end of the phone he only heard the 'da-' part before they hung up, Bakugo didn't know that. He  became extremely nervous.

"How stupid can I be?!" He yelled to himself. "I can't loose Kirishima to something as stupid as this!" He sat down and tried to focus on keeping himself from being little. He tried to tell himself it was a hindrance and a bother even though it really wasn't.

Deku came really close to figuring him out at one point. After that, Bakugo decided he never wanted to do it again. Another thing that made him not want to be little is that he had no one to share it with, no little friends, no one to be his caregiver. He was so close to being rid of his littlespace but he screwed up and called Kirishima 'daddy'

Bakugo thought about how nice it would be for Kirishima to hold  and take care of him, but he knew that was never going to happen. He decided to just try and stop thinking about it and go to bed.

He walked over to the other end of the dorm room and shut off the light, he lied down and tried to clear his mind but he found it to be impossible. He wanted Kirishima, he kept thinking about childish things and he felt odd lying there without a stuffy in his arms and a diaper between his legs. He wanted to be little again, he really did, but what if Kirishima didn't like it?

The next morning around seven o'clock, Kirishima was wide awake and working on a surprise for Bakugo. Since he'd been so stressed out yesterday, he went out and bought him a present and was currently making breakfast for him too. He was so excited and he hoped that this would cheer the explosion boy up.

As Kirishima finished making breakfast, he put it on a tray along with the two boxes that both held presents for Bakugo. As he walked towards his room, he thought about the previous night and how Bakugo was cut off after saying something. He wasn't exactly sure what it meant, but he was going to ask him about it after everything was over.

Once Kirishima reached the door, he prepared to knock as he carefully balanced the tray in one arm. Before he could do that, he heard a very distinct noise coming from Bakugo's room, was he crying? This was urgent, Kirishima had to do something right away.

Kirishima unlocked the door with his own spare key that Bakugo had given him. Bakugo was on his bed, shivering and crying. He sat everything down on the table and shut the door. "Bakugo, what happened?" He asked as he approached his bed.

"Yucky." Bakugo said as he continued to shiver.

Now Kirishima was really confused, Bakugo had never said anything so childish before but he could see he was upset and so he went along with it. "What's yucky baby? Do you feel yucky or-" Then Kirishima found out why, Bakugo had an accident and wet his sheets. He lifted up the wet blanket, "Is this why you're crying, Baku?"

Bakugo continued to cry, he was ashamed. "Uh huh." He sniffled.

He gave Bakugo a hug, not caring a bit if he got wet. "That's okay Bakugo, it was just an accident. I'm here now, I'll help you clean up." Kirishima soothed.

Bakugo was shocked, he couldn't believe Kirishima wasn't discusted by him. He smiled widely before saying, "Thank you daddy!"

Kirishima looked surprised, then he smiled. So that's what Bakugo was trying to say last night. Bakugo was a little and he wanted him to be his daddy. "You're welcome sweetie." Kirishima smiled as he picked Bakugo up.

"Daddy, I sorry." Bakugo sniffled. "I didn't mean to." He whimpered.

"I know you didn't sweetheart, it's okay." Kirishima smiled. "We'll get you some diapers for you soon, baby." He changed Bakugo into a different outfit until he could buy him diapers to wear.

Bakugo was in awe, Kirishima was so good at being a daddy already.