The girl who never gave up.

Once upon a time a girl was born in a very conservative family. A family who don't like daughter When a girl was born everyone seems to be sad moreover a girl grandfather is such a narcissits who don't like daughters.

A girls father also don't like her daughter he emotionaly or mentaly abused her

Her father never be happy with his achievements in school and never appreciate her daughter. he always compare her daughter with others child but he don't know that things hurt the most.

Time flew very fast now the age of her daughter is 14 but her father never loves her even he never knew what happening in her daughters life.

Her daughter always thought that one day come im my life when my father wil love me and belive in me but all in vain.
Her daughter always saw how much the fathers of others loved her daughters and felt jealous.

The girl had become so accustomed to hate that the man who spoke to her with love would consider her love.
One day he met a boy and he became good friend of her then boy and girl exchanged her personal I'd where they used to talk sometimes

On the day of new year on 2018 boy messaged her and told her that how much he love her but in deep down girl was confused and at the same time she was happy.

To be continued....