Round 26 - Speedy

BEFORE YOU START check that you are in the right group(s) and batch(es). If there is an issue you have 24h to let me know or you will be expected to complete the tasks.

COMMON MISTAKE

- Not leaving 5 comments in each chapter

- counting the prologue as a chapter, the prologue does not count. Start with ch1

- forgetting to place an inline comment next to the book to tell me which chapter was read with the initials of the book.

- not writing done, continue relaxed/speedy/busy(or other) when finished as an in-line comment on your batch number.

- not asking for an extension two days before the deadline

-not meeting the deadline (I will no longer chase after the ones that did not meet the deadline. if you are missing more than 1 book you will automatically be placed on hold).

-PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE USERNAME WITHOUT INFORMING ME, otherwise people can't find your book anymore, please don't change your title or username in the middle of a batch... If you change your username during the round, I won't modify it so people won't be able to find your book.

This is the SKIP line.

Admin: Ahyoka4bs

There are more than 10 books in this round, please ask for an extension in time if needed :)

Speedy Batch 1: Deadline May 9th at 11PM (France time)

1. Ahyoka4bs  - Midnight Ridge

2. dlcroisette - True Blue  - A Ruby Red Romance

3.  cloclovilla  - The Love We Deny

4.  Emy_Akpan   - Essence

5. fiarfn - Sucré

6. olajumoke_writes - The Life of A Quiet Girl

7. Worddreamer_us - Wrath of Andrea

8. Wealth___ - Breath

9. _queen_aphrodite - The Alpha's Assassin

10. ily_ari_grande - First love kisses and love letters

11. MiniMoxx - Coveted Temptation

12. idgafology - Filofobisk

13. Emy_Akpan - The Curator

TASK: read 2 chapters of all the books in your batch and leave at least 5 comments on each chapter (so a total of 10 comments). The comments must end or begin with #CBC or they will not count.